Author Topic: Recommended Diet Program with FOOD DELIVERY?  (Read 102985 times)

meimei

• Super GirlTalker
Recommended Diet Program with FOOD DELIVERY?
« on: December 28, 2012, 01:54:08 pm »
can you recommend a diet program with Food Delivery?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:14:19 pm by meimei »
“I travel the world. I take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time and leave nothing but footprints.” ― Maarten Schäfer

alexcar

• GirlTalker
Re: Recommended Diet Program with FOOD DELIVERY?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 08:48:32 pm »
Diet diva sis. They deliver at certain parts of manila. 5days for 1.8k ata?

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 11:27:27 pm »
Sexy Chef (by Rachel Alejandro) has several diet program and food delivery. Yung Pounds away nya parang 1000/day yata. Meron din iba like Egdy Veggie and Sugar leaf.

Gusto ko try sana yung Juju cleansing program, kahit yung 1 day cleansing lang. Mejo maharlika lang and nire-ready ko pa yung sarili ko sa kadiring taste ng ibang juices pero ang good sa kanila kase pwede mag-start sa one day cleansing muna.
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 03:41:36 pm »
try ichef concepts, it's 4200 per week and it includes breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner. they will deliver everyday for you. i've been trying this for sometime and and it works pag bloated na ako plus their food is yummy

bagaholic_chewy

• Super GirlTalker
  • *on shopping and travel rehab.. until 2014..*
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 03:50:20 pm »
Nice, me ganitong thread pala.. Parang gusto ko i-try soon ang Diet Diva and iChef as suggested above.. Wala din kasi ako tyaga mag-prepare ng food, and since dalawa lang kami ni hubby, we usually just order for delivery or buy food from nearby restos.. 

I tried na juju cleanse several times. Actually, naka-juju ako this week Tue-Thu, got the level2, 3-day cleanse. The juices are not that bad, kelangan lang malamig talaga when you drink it. Cleansing ko to for the non-stop eating during the holidays..
"Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you rich"

"The only time to eat diet food is while waiting for the steak to cook"

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 04:55:25 pm »
^ how is the juju cleanse? namamahalan kasi ako and i'm scared on how the juices would taste.

ichef is good, they deliver kasi every afternoon so sure na fresh yung food and parang gourmet meals kasi hindi siya boring. they play up with the texture and the combinations. just for lunch today truffle theme :)

bagaholic_chewy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 05:13:23 pm »
^^ some juices can be quite yucky (magulay kasi, hehe).. Kaya when i first ordered, i only ordered the level1 cleanse. Sa level1, i think mas maraming percentage ang fruit vs veggie (only two bottles of Green Bomb, which is pure veggie, i think).  Tsaka one day lang ang inorder ko at first, pangsubok. After a few tries of level1, i graduated to level2, one-day cleanse. Then level1 3-day cleanse naman. Now, i'm trying out the level2, 3-day cleanse. Not sure if i'll ever try the level3, kasi mainly veggies na yata yun.. Baka di ko kaya.

Some juices naman actually taste good - like the spicy limonada and the one with grapefruit (forgot the name). Favorite ko yung spicy limonada that sometimes I order an extra bottle or two. :) I try to do Juju once a month. Pag 1day cleanse lang inoorder ko, i try to do it twice a month.

Effect for me is not much on weight loss. At most siguro sa akin, 3lbs during a 3-day cleanse. Pero this has improved my digestion. Less bloating. And i noticed clearer complexion (mas fresh-looking skin) after the cleanse.

Will try ichef soon. Sana lang they deliver to my area in QC..

twelvth_goddess

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 05:46:57 pm »
Meimei - I checked diet diva's fb page din and found out na 1200 calories sila. 1200 sana is ok with me cus I'm not trying to lose weight but I'm currently on 1000 calories to blast the bloatedness. Yung sa Sexy Chef ok sana noh? Daming options plus they have a 1k calorie/day diet kaso ang mahal. Last night I was checking their page, 875 pa lang yung Pounds Away, nag-refresh lang yung screen ko naging 1k per day na! I think they updated din their prices last night.

Anyway, I texted Diet Diva this morning and she hasn't responded yet. I wanna try it sana for a week or two para may idea ako what food I can eat and prepare myself kaso hinde pa sya sumasagot so I'm not sure kung open pa sya for next week.

I will check ichef too.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:07:18 pm by twelvth_goddess »

twelvth_goddess

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 06:09:33 pm »
^Actually very affordable nga ang Diet Diva considering that it covers all your meals for the entire day. Ayoko din kase ng super expensive dahil baka masayang lang. May pagkapihikan pa naman ako sa food and I dont eat veggies so for the sake of eating healthy, I will force myself to eat veggies if I get this program. So ayoko ng super mahal at baka hinde ko talaga type ang veggie dishes eh sayang lang hehe.

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 08:32:45 pm »
meimei, when i first tried ichef, nanghina ako for a few days kasi nga there is a change in the diet. it's protien with carbs to give you energy. try to inquire with allan of ichef if kaya niya to lower down the calories. it's effective for me and loosing weight.

anong food meron sa diet diva? i'm kind of OC with food din like i have limitations (no pineapple, no cous cous, no curry, etc etc) and ichef accommodates that.

bagaholic_chewy, i will check juju cleanse again. parang kasi na turn off ako sa pineapple or malunggay in a lot of the juices eh i don't eat or drink pineapple. sana nga effective kasi aside from dieting, i need cleansing din and to remove that bloated feeling. any other options ba aside from juju cleanse?

bagaholic_chewy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 09:12:34 pm »
^ parang i don't distinctly remember the taste of pineapple or even malunggay sa juices. The Green Bomb though is parang ma-celery.. The next "yucky" drink for me was the one with beets. Pero the other juices are easy to drink lang. :)

Re cleansing, juju lang alam ko e, unless ok sa yo yung actual cleansing by water pressure (forgot the medical term, hehe).

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 09:26:53 pm »
the green bomb kasi has malunggay and celery tapos the other fruity juices have pineapple. it's a bit pricey so i'm scared to try baka i won't drink it lang. but you drink all the bottles the whole day, no solid food?

twelvth_goddess

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 10:05:23 pm »
^Yup, no solid food daw.

bagaholic_chewy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 01:58:41 am »
Yup, ideally no solid food. Though sabi naman na if talagang di kaya, you can have healthy snack na lang, like salad or fruit sticks.

Nung una hirap din ako na puro juice, tea and water lang. Kaya pa one day, one day lang ako sa cleansing nun. Eventually, nakaya ko na yung 3-day cleanse. I buy lang carrots para if nagutom, i eat carrot sticks or sometimes hard-boiled egg (di ko alam if pwede tong egg, pero kebs, nagutom ako e, hehe). Nung last 3-day cleanse ko, nakaya ko 3 days talaga na walang solid food. Now, naka-2 days na ako, so far so good. Sana kayanin ko pa din na no solids tomorrow sa last day..

twelvth_goddess

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 02:12:41 am »
^Sis, when you cleanse, is it advisable to still work out? I work out everyday kase, I do yung exercises ni Jillian Michaels. Mejo heavy pero hinde naman lumalagpas ng 1 hour each. Do you think that's ok?

bagaholic_chewy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 02:27:19 am »
i guess it's ok to do light work out. I sometimes do bikram yoga while cleansing with juju. Have some snacks handy na lang siguro, para dagdag energy. Pag heavy workout, baka masyado ng strenous? Di ko lang din sure ha.. Baka depende din sa tao..

eeyore91833

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Thankful for everything! ♥♥♥'s being a GirlTalker!
    • COCONUT GOLD
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 09:23:28 am »
this one 1200 cal per day - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=466502500052601&set=a.322127811156738.67638.313079052061614&type=1&theater

anyone tried this na? also interested in the juju cleanse

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 10:03:57 am »
I think with juju cleanse, light workout lang. I trued doing my regular workout before while on a diet and super nanghina ako. With juju cleanse, uts really the green bomb ba that does the cleansing or not? Parang i want to try just one bottle first if i can take the taste.

I sent a text to diet diva, no reply pa. Ill inquire din with the one posted above. Pansin ko lang, their menus is much simpler than ichef :)

bagaholic_chewy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 10:10:00 am »
Re juju: i think it has to be at least 1 day cleansing. Kasi the juices need to be consumed at a specific order (the bottles are numbered).. Try the one day cleanse na lang muna, level 1 juices..

With juju, naging motivation ko para ubusin yung juices nung very first order ko was: "ubusin mo.. mahal to, sayang ang 2300...!". Hahaha! Then i noticed the effects on me kaya umulit na ng umulit.. :)

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 10:17:00 am »
Ill psych myself up muna and see if kayanin ko. I really hate pineapple kasi, i even pick it out from salads and pizza! I think that's a good motivating factor kasi mahal nga siya to think fruits and juices na gulay lang siya :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close