watch now

Author Topic: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.  (Read 34767 times)

SkippyCat

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2016, 03:47:45 pm »
The Comfort Matte line ng new Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks are very good. Matte pero non-drying. For me powdery finish sya pero it doesn't chap my lips. Sobrang ganda ng reds nila. UD Doubt > MAC Ruby Woo (sobrang drying nito sakin, eh)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2016, 05:00:23 am »
MAC Mher, Taupe, Persistence, Velvet Teddy, Kinda Sexy

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2016, 09:48:25 am »
These are the ones that works for me.. mac mehr and ofra laguna beach. I've to try mac kinda sexy.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2016, 02:30:19 pm »
MAC Del Rio is an MLBB for me 'coz I have pigmented lips, plus the fact that I'm yellow-toned.

Dupe for MAC Del Rio is Wet N Wild Spiked With Rum. 'Yun gamit ko everyday ngayon :)

I also bought the Wet n Wild Spiked with Rum....I like the color! Im gonna buy naman the In the flesh
shade next time. I have yet to find my MLBB

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2016, 05:29:52 pm »
I'm into brick color for everyday look sana, kaso on a budget. Below P250 lang sana. Any suggestion? :)

summersong

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2016, 03:24:18 pm »
Another vote for Urban Decay. I have been using Backtalk and Bad Blood regularly the last few months and they work very well for me.

HMisabelle

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2016, 03:14:13 pm »
i am using colourpop lippie stix in lumiere ;)

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2016, 04:53:42 pm »
Ever Bilena matte lippy in SEXY NUDE. Only 165 pesos.

aiden

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2016, 11:20:30 pm »
I'm nc25-30 and I agree with swim_fatale on EB in Sexy Nude. Lakas maka-fresh. LOL

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2016, 07:56:36 pm »
If you are fair-skinned (NC 15-20), MAC Kinda Sexy. If a bit darker, MAC Twig.

iceicebaby

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2016, 06:33:38 am »
MAC Mehr and Colourpop Lumiere for me. Im NC25

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2016, 08:33:51 pm »
I'm nc25-30 and I agree with swim_fatale on EB in Sexy Nude. Lakas maka-fresh. LOL

Also EB Mink Mauve sis, although it's a bit "pinker," pero MLBB pa rin. Gandaaaaa

ava_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2016, 06:32:50 am »
I like Jeffree Star Cosmetics in Gemini and Androgyny. 2nd option would be Kat Von D's Double Dare. Tried Kylie Cosmetics, didn't like any of her shades.


yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2016, 07:42:28 am »
Touch of Spice. Maybelline

S3r3nd!p!ty

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2016, 03:00:31 pm »
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl or Walk of Shame.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2016, 04:20:39 am »
Mac Kinda Sexy makes my lips so much fuller o.o ... It confuses me.. Makes my lips paler, bigger. I feel like I look dead? lol

redsh0es

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2016, 01:53:36 pm »
Colourpop Ultra Matte lipstick!

euwie

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2016, 06:11:50 pm »
^san mo sis nabibili colourpop mo?

redsh0es

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2016, 06:59:12 pm »
^sa colourpop mismo sis sa website nila, international shipping ako tapos dadaan sa post office natin. Within 3 weeks makukuha mo na :)

Meron din online stores dito sis try mo search sa fb My Purple Cart

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Matte Lipstick that looks natural.
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2016, 06:58:04 pm »
Mac Kinda Sexy makes my lips so much fuller o.o ... It confuses me.. Makes my lips paler, bigger. I feel like I look dead? lol

Sis, kailangan talaga i-balance Kinda Sexy with complementary blush and eye makeup lalo na if you are fair-skinned. It?s one of those lipstick shades that you cannot wear by itself. It looks really lovely with peach blushers like NARS Orgasm, parang naturally blooming ka ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close