We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ There's wet 'n wild at The Landmark.Which shade from Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet? I'm eyeing La Caline.
mga sis, OT po.. tanong ko lang how do you take care of your lips? My lips' skin kasi tends to dry, kaya pag nilagyan ng matte lippie eh after some time nagbubuo so parang ang pangit minsan tingnan.. Dry na parang nagbabalat siya (hindi naman nagcrack) so pag nalagyan ng color yung mga balat, sobrang nahahalata. I want smooth looking lips sana. Kasi minsan I'll erase my lippie tapos wipe my lips to remove the skin tapos lipstick ulit, maya maya ganun na naman. By the way, I have Bobbie Brown and Chanel matte lippies.Any tips? Tia!