We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I hope ma-renew for a few more years kasi I can't imagine what my hair would look like without Beauty Brick huhu. Feeling ko hindi maganda mag perm ibang salon.
Feeling ko naman mare renew pa sya. Well sana. I can't live without Mr Shin huhu.Alam ko every 5 years validity ng ACR (alien cert of registration) so if ever man, he'll be around until 2022 na need nya mag renew ulit :pAny sisses na mag pa paperm kay Mr Shin anytime soon please do update us. Yung translator lang nya nag kwento sa akin last time eh.October-November ko plan bumalik for my 6th digiperm :-)