We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
How much is a haircut with mr shin? I just want a simple bob.
I had my perm kanina. Super dami tao, ang tagal ko bago ako natapos. D ako super happy sa results but will continue to monitor my hair.
http://instagram.com/p/ikxC1Uo5RA/ here's mine 4 months na still intact sulit hehe. Yung first perm ko naku 3 months lang galing kasing rebond yun eto ngayon virgin na haha.
Twice na akong nag papaperm sa BB. and I must say, my hair after I walk out of the salon is the worst curls then the 1st week would be the worse. After that, the curls are gorgeous.I think the salon is not to be blamed entirely. I also consider my hair texture and natural waves. the point is, habang tumatagal, gumaganda ang curls. I just have to withstand the 1st week.