Author Topic: How do you turn down a guy?  (Read 2901 times)

sistah!

  • Guest
How do you turn down a guy?
« on: December 19, 2012, 04:33:46 pm »
So my boss is hitting on me. He's married and a lot older than me. I'm also married with 1 baby (as in baby, wala pang 1 year old). He is hitting on me. I cant file sexual harassment because it's unprecedented, I NEED a job and cant afford to lose this one and really, all things considered, except for this recent development, I actually love my job. What can I do to discourage him from pursuing this?

I work in a male dominated company. In this industry, it is medyo common for these guys to get away with this behavior so Im sure even if I complain, chismis lang katapat nyan and after a while, wala mangyayari. So all I want is for this problem to go away. To be fair to this guy, he seems like the type na hindi naman maghihiganti, pero he doesnt seem to get it. I dont answer his calls, I dont reply to his texts, I even actually directly told him that I am not interested in him, in having an affair or in anything he wants. He said ok, he understands blah blah blah. The next day, the advances start again. It's so annoying and frustrating. Pano ba gagawin ko para tumigil sya?

heartbreaker_Rae

  • Guest
Re: How do you turn down a guy?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 12:32:54 am »
hmmm ang hirap naman nito sis

alam ba ni hubby ito? what is his POV?
I want to understand why you cannot file a sexual harrassment case on your boss? and it doesnt mean naman na if ever nagfile ka e ikaw yung matatanggal o may matatanggal just because he is a BOSS. Marami akong nawitness sa mismong work place ko na boss ang nireklamo kasi nga mas prone na sila ang magtake advantage because of their position siguro but alam mo nananalo ang employee/subordinate.

My advice siguro sis, think this through and talk to your hubby and come up with a decision kasi stress yan for you at the workplace if hahayaan mo lang ganyan

break_free

  • Guest
Re: How do you turn down a guy?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 08:02:50 am »
Pag may family-oriented company event, isama mo husband and baby. At continue turning down mga attempts niya, ganun lang. Okay lang din ikwento kay husband para alam niya at baka siya pa mag payo sa iyo, not unless sobrang seloso si mister... :)

ern3st

  • Guest
Re: How do you turn down a guy?
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 11:26:34 am »

^^^ Try to change your image when going to work. Make your self not pleasurable in the eye of your boss - Good luck!

TuscanSun

  • Guest
Re: How do you turn down a guy?
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 05:24:38 pm »
this may sound crazy but try to loudly fart when he is around. that will end all his desire of you.

iamshiela

  • Guest
Re: How do you turn down a guy?
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 07:18:36 pm »
nangyari na din to sakin, kaya lang yung boss ko puro pahaging saka pacute lang. what i did was i try to  be rude to him. ayun nag-lilo naman. :)

Miss Charcoal

  • Guest
Re: How do you turn down a guy?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 05:54:50 pm »
Tama ang guytalkers, turn him off. ;)

Helsinki

  • Guest
Re: How do you turn down a guy?
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 12:25:00 pm »
Tell him I can't do this you know. LOL.

KittiEKittiE

  • Guest
Re: How do you turn down a guy?
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 05:02:03 pm »
I almost had the same experience. My boss is married and has 2 kids already and is making kulit na we go out. Tumigil lang nung sinabi ko sa kanya in front with my other colleagues na I don't go out with married men. After that nagiba na rin apkikitungo sa akin. naging masungit haha!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close