watch now

Author Topic: Baby Fair/Bazaar  (Read 95336 times)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #380 on: January 22, 2015, 08:02:33 pm »
Confirmed na ba yan?  I almost bought an Aprica stroller at SM. If not sa hard sell ng SA, muntik na ko!

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #381 on: January 28, 2015, 09:50:31 pm »
Excited! Going tomorrow... :)

abbmg

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #382 on: January 28, 2015, 10:08:02 pm »
^sis kala ko jan. 30 pa?

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #383 on: January 29, 2015, 02:00:07 am »
^ nkaka stress yang sale na yan, haha! kung kelan nabili ko na lahat ng kailangan ko e :(

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #384 on: January 29, 2015, 07:40:52 am »
ako naman on bed rest. OMG.  :'(

gem_08

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #385 on: January 29, 2015, 10:06:13 am »
Excited na rin ako for tomorrow! :D

LGV

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #386 on: January 29, 2015, 02:20:20 pm »
Hay nako nabili ko na din halos lahat ng basic needs and anyway malayo naman to sakin so hindi na din ako natetempt pumunta.

Nicolleta naaalala mo how much yung aprica? I am torn sa Aprica and Combi pati na din sa Graco. Maclaren naman kasi hindi pa sya new born friendly. Hindi talaga ako makadecide eto nalang kasi last ko bibilhin and car seat.

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #387 on: January 29, 2015, 11:36:40 pm »
@abbmg, sis there was a preview sale for mom card holders today. I have been going since 2013 and it was my first time to go on a preview.  Good thing I did cause it was a breeze at checkout. I guess that's also because wala pa masyado Tao and I also noticed an expanded checkout area.. Dito Kasi Palagi ang bottleneck so I guess they learned na.

I got everything I needed.. Boxes of cycles, playtex drop-ins, moony diapers, tiny buds, Etc. I think I bought mga 6mos or so stock na haha. I was hoping to find goo.n pero wala but happy to see moony since I've switched to this diaper recently. Also happy to see tiny buds since I've also switched from cradles to this brand. I tried a few products from Sansfluo (toothpaste, pen brush, anti-mosquito spray..) and lactacyd (toddler tubs). I got quite a few nice giveaways from this booths aside from the swag bag. Oh, and I like the swag bag this time. They finally changed the bag but I think fewer items inside though.

Happy shopping! :)

abbmg

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #388 on: January 29, 2015, 11:39:09 pm »
^wow buti ka pa ako sa sat pa makapunta tiyak madaming tao. ask ko lang mas mura ba dito or same lang din ang regular price sa mall? first time ko lang umattend.

hun_nie08

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #389 on: January 30, 2015, 01:47:33 am »
magkano discounts sa cycles mommy? :)

belle4beauty

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #390 on: January 30, 2015, 10:57:19 am »
I went to the preview sale yesterday and bought graco pack n play playard and safety first carrier and child gate, teethers, crib bumper guard with pillow and comforter set, lactacyd baby bath and baby cotton buds. First ko sa baby fair kaya excited hehe. Good thing they have breastfeeding station.

@sis nikki, okay ba yung moony diapers? I was looking for drypers pero wala. Pampers, huggies, EQ, mamy poko and moony lang nakita ko. Sorry OT yata.

lakwatsa

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #391 on: January 30, 2015, 11:30:44 am »
@hun_nie08, yun cycles 220 na lang yun 1kg.

@nikki, ngayon ko lang narinig moony diapers. mas ok ba sya compared to mamy poko?

@abbmg, mas mura sis :)

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #392 on: January 30, 2015, 11:41:14 am »
lakwatsa ilang % off sis?

belle4beauty sis, may I know how much nakuha mo sa mga items?

The person frmo Cordlife texted me nga na may discount sila sa booth nila. Musta dami ng tao ngayon?

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #393 on: January 30, 2015, 12:28:02 pm »
@abbmg - sis, mas mura although yun iba mga less P20 pesos, pero pwede na Kung bulk bilihin mo laki na rin ng tipid.

Hindi ko lahat chi neck mga booths Kasi may target items Lang talaga ako but mostly 20%.  Naaliw lang ako sa tiny buds Kasi every 400 worth they give u an Eco bag. Ang Ganda kaya ng Eco bag, quite big pero makapal and matibay. U can use talaga pag grocery shopping, etc. I got 9 of this hehe :)

Re moony diapers, I discovered this at rustans makati. Goo.n loyalist talaga ako but since wala na to sa market (at least sa area where I live), i went with mamy poko easy to wear pants. Pants Lang Kasi gamit ng boys ko. I want the original mamy poko pants pero Lagi xxl Lang available for boys. Anyway, ok sya may wetness detector. It's not too thick as drypers but can hold quite a volume of pee esp at night. I've been hoarding this ever since. Buti Meron sa shop wise lagi.

But I found the regular mamy poko pants sa baby fair but when I compared prices and discount given, mamy poko is like 25 pesos per diaper while moony is 20 pesos Lang :)

i also like the giveaway sa sansfluo-- timing Lang Kasi my boys have cough/colds now. They have this product pala like Vicks without the camphor na bawal sa bata to relieve them of discomfort esp at night. I tried it last night and super ok sya. My boys slept relatively better than the other night 😉

Kung may time Lang ako gusto ko ulit bumalik just for that and the swag bag Hihi :)

lakwatsa

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #394 on: January 30, 2015, 12:57:46 pm »
@sachism, di ko alam kung ilang percent yun pero yun na yun discounted price nya. :)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #395 on: January 30, 2015, 12:59:05 pm »
sis nikki how much yung playtex drop ins sa baby fair? Im a playtex user kasi.

joycedreyes

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #396 on: January 30, 2015, 01:21:58 pm »
Hello sisses! :)

I went to the fair yesterday, too.  Ang dami kong nabili!  I blogged about my Grand Baby Fair experience here: http://www.joycedelosreyes.com/2015/01/grand-baby-fair-year-5.html

Jus sharing! :)
Joyce

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #397 on: January 30, 2015, 02:19:30 pm »
Thanks mga sis.  :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #398 on: January 30, 2015, 05:05:28 pm »
For avent users, they have pretty good deals. The natural 9oz bottles are 425 nalang, set of teats 300. They have this other avent bottle for 250 lang, its tall and thin, first time i've ever seen it.

There's a yoomi stall, i would have bought but my mom was with me and she would have gotten upset since it's expensive hehe

Got crib sheets for 200. Luvable friends has aets of 5 onesies for 395.

Best deal for me, maclaren volo umbrella stroller, 50% off!

annecel

  • Guest
Re: Baby Fair/Bazaar
« Reply #399 on: January 30, 2015, 05:19:47 pm »
Hi sisses! For those who went to the fair, are there nice car seats available like chicco? How big are the discounts kaya? thanks!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close