We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Is a home loan a strong tie to go back here?
^^when I applied for my baby's visa last month, I don't remember seeing a field for middle name. But to answer your question, last name only on the last name field. Pero may field din called "full name in local language" if I'm not mistaken, and dun Ko nilagay ang middle name ni baby which was my last name when I was not married yet.
I'm applying for Business Visa for a 3 months business trip sponsored by our company.Our company told us to apply for B1/B2 because our boss also wants to tour us every weekend. Is it better to apply for B1 instead, kasi business trip naman talaga yung purpose?please advise. TIA