watch now

Author Topic: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?  (Read 99706 times)

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2013, 01:56:11 pm »
Sis sweetieping naks! I hope maging ok din sayo. Saken kasi talaga kakagulat lang effect. Ganun sta talaga pag organic hehe mas ok.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2014, 05:18:05 pm »
^Sis pa-pm din! Hehe. Had my hair colored last year pa, and my friends loved it, pero may small parts ng buhok ko na mukhang damaged tapos I started suffering from hair fall. If there's an organic hair color product, would love to try it. :)

Kakabili ko lang nung Hortaleza hot oil treatment sa HBC. It cost ~P200 for a large tub already. Inexpensive pero ganda ng hair after. Looks shiny and malambot.

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2014, 10:06:22 pm »
Lory's
Opal's one minute treatment
Loreal
Opal's hot oil treatment

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2014, 09:46:12 am »
^Sis pa-pm din! Hehe. Had my hair colored last year pa, and my friends loved it, pero may small parts ng buhok ko na mukhang damaged tapos I started suffering from hair fall. If there's an organic hair color product, would love to try it. :)

Kakabili ko lang nung Hortaleza hot oil treatment sa HBC. It cost ~P200 for a large tub already. Inexpensive pero ganda ng hair after. Looks shiny and malambot.

Me sis dahil matigas ulo ko nagcolor pa rin ako kahit tindi ng hairfall ko haha sa kanya ko rin nabili. Kasi organic daw. Henna based lang sya. So 6 months lang effect. Maganda naman nagig color ng hair ko. Ang hindi na sya freezy unlike before na kalat kalat iba iba ng direksyon haha

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2014, 12:39:16 pm »
Hello!

I use a couple of products:

1. Cream Silk Vitamin Treatment Damage Control - I use this every time I color my hair, just to lock in the moisture in my hair and to minimize damage from the chemicals, even though I use a no-ammonia formula. Just to be sure. :) It works for my hair, I don't suffer from brittle or dry hair even if I color my hair in frequent intervals.

2. Snoe Hair Heroes Extreme Argan Oil - I use this more as a daily conditioner. Medyo mahal siya at Php 599, medyo masakit sa bulsa for maintenance, but it really works well for my hair. I've never had to worry about split ends and tangles since I started using this. Super soft and bagsak din ng hair ko because of this. I may need to find a cheaper alternative to this product, pero I'm making the most out of it while I still have it.

I'm about to try:

Skala Oleo de Coco - Tignan ko muna if this can be a good alternative to my Snoe Hair Heroes. I got this for Php 550 (exclusive of shipping) from Do-It-Yourself Beauty Shop from Instagram. 1 KG tub na siya, so super tagal kong magagamit for sure. Will update everyone how it works out for me. Hair mask talaga siya but it can also be used as a maintenance product/daily conditioner. Hindi naman super saklap ng status ng hair ko, just suffering from my perennial hairfall due to stress and hormones. Sana effective. Daming magandang reviews about this sa Instagram.



Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2014, 04:16:04 pm »
Just plain old extra virgin olive oil. Weekly ko binababad hair ko dito and ever since, hindi na ako nagkakasplit ends and I can see nabuhay yun buhaghag and dry hair ko before.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2014, 06:25:02 pm »
Ang problema ko talaga eh tangles. :( nakakalungkot huhu. Ganun ba talaga pag digipermed ang buhok?

RushDB

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2014, 06:57:32 pm »
shampoo (sunsilk), conditioner (rejoice)  and thermal hairbrush (I forgot what brand). low maintenance lang ako sa hair, mapapamahal lang ako if I'll replace my thermal hairbrush.

aktib

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2014, 07:05:16 pm »
abonne hair spa! hands down para ka talagang nag pa hair spa sa salon. Sobrang lambot tsaka halatang inaabsorb ng hair.

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2014, 07:32:23 pm »
To those sissies who use ACV in their hair treatment, paano niyo siya ginagawa? Teach me naman how. I want to try it kasi. Thanks!

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2014, 09:24:23 pm »
^^^I have Tangle Teezer, maganda talaga siya pang-tanggal ng tangles :)

I use Lush Roots. Tamad ako mag-antay sa salon para sa hair treatment plus mahal pa. The one from Lush I use once a week.

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2014, 06:21:05 pm »
Okay lang ba gawing overnight treatment yung mga masks? Nakakasira ba ng buhok maslalo kasi nababad ng husto sa gamot or okay lang?

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2014, 10:53:19 am »
Sis ysa_38 pwedeng maging maganda effect sa hair mo kaso baka mag hairfall ka or dandruff. Ginagawa ko rin yan before lalo na sa ends ng hair ko dahil super dry kaso naghairfall ako sa ganun

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2014, 04:58:40 pm »
^super ganda kasi ng effect nung Shinemoist Henna Wax in Natural.. Kaso nakakatamad ibasa yung buhok tapos patutuyuin before sleeping kaya gusto ko sana siya gawing overnight...Pero baka too much nga siya kasi Cellophane siya

sw33tsw33t

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2014, 01:29:59 pm »
I'm using Hortaleza Kerating hair treatment. Cheap, matipid at naging okay buhok ko dito na super dry at dull dati.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2014, 04:57:59 pm »
True that sis ysa_38. Maganda nga yun shinemoist henna wax in natural bumalik shine ng hair ko dyan. I use that once a week e. Tapos on regular basis tresemme conditioner after ko banlawan hair ko aalisin ko yun excess water sa hair magpapump ng conditioner sa kamay yun onti lang idadab ko sya sa wet hair ko. No rinse. Edi tangle free hair ko whole day super soft pa.

annnye

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2014, 04:59:38 pm »
I'm using opal yung pink. Maganda naman result saken. Before ko gamitin to ang panget ng buhok ko. Labasan na yung mga patay na buhok. Haha. Im also using st ives na pink condioner. Both works wonder for me.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2014, 05:57:53 pm »
Sis Heatherette, hindi kaya nakakasira ng hair?

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2014, 06:02:24 pm »
^thanks sis! Matry nga siya minsan. Have you tried other cellophanes like the ones from lolane and monea?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: TRIED AND TESTED : What's your BEST home hair treatment brand?
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2014, 08:43:52 pm »
Sis Heatherette, hindi kaya nakakasira ng hair?

Ang alin sis?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close