watch now

Author Topic: Washing Machine Thread 2  (Read 148196 times)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #340 on: September 22, 2016, 11:03:02 am »
Hi! Ask ko lang po yung matatagal ng gumagamit ng automatic washine machine... Is it true na madali siyang makasira ng damit? I am planning to buy wm but still undecided if i will buy the automatic or just a twin tub... My friend kasi advise me not to buy an automatic because madali nga daw makasira ng damit plus ang cost for repair if not under warranty is mahal....

Not true. Ako mga 15 years or more pa sigurong gumagamit ng topload na automatic machine.  Although Sharp lagi and nakaka 3 na ata ako.  Hindi sya nakakasira ng damit at di din malakas sa tubig.

If talagang delicate ang damit pero gusto mo padin i-washing machine, baliktarin mo and ilagay mo sa net.  Or kung talagang manipis i-handwash mo na lang kung 1 lang naman yung ganun.

ms.paige

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #341 on: September 23, 2016, 02:04:20 pm »
thank you sis ayi0119 & achengtarush... top load automatic wm na buy namin this weekend... just choosing na lang between panasonic and sharp... thanks again!

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #342 on: November 07, 2016, 09:09:53 pm »
may feedback ba sa panasonic na active foam top load washing machine?

WanderingShinobi

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #343 on: November 13, 2016, 12:39:54 am »
Balak ko sana Whirlpool LHB 902 Stainwash Deep Clean  but may isang sis na disappointed sa Whirlpool brand, im wondering if this is the exact series yung nasira. I am also looking at Electrolux  EWT8541or Panasonic. I prefer graphite black colored washing machines.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 12:51:39 am by WanderingShinobi »

bailey

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #344 on: February 13, 2017, 02:22:33 am »
Had a bad experience with Fujidenzo (aka Whirlpool/Maytag) washing machine. We've had this washing machine less than 5 years. When it was still under warranty, it stopped spin drying. When we brought it to their service center, we found out it was only some coins that somehow made it through the crevices in the bottom of the washer and was preventing it from spinning clockwise. All they had to do was remove some coins and it was back to normal. This time, it's the same problem, but not under warranty anymore, the repair guy at the service center is charging us almost the price of a brand new washing machine to fix the problem. When we went to the service center (because we knew they were trying to pull a fast one), I noticed that it was no longer our tub inside the washing machine. They had replaced it with a smaller capacity tub which needed major repairs. I didn't say anything because I was afraid my husband would confront the repairman and his 2 cohorts and things might get ugly. I kept my cool and pretended that I didn't know my own washing machine (we haven't had a maid for years to do the washing for us). I just told them to try and find another way because I wasn't going to give them the go-ahead to replace that major part which was going to cost us a big amount of money. Even the secretary was insisting that the repairs were major. So, I think they are all in on it. I saw that the pile of repairs were high in volume, and this is only one branch! I don't know if this is a common practice in all their branches among staff to dupe the unknowing patrons of their products, but I hope someone looks into it. Years ago, Whirlpools and Maytags were among the top brands when it came to appliances, but that is no longer the case. I wonder if it's their quality that has changed, or their employees who switch parts around and basically rob customers of their hard-earned money? To those connected with this brand, please don't hate me for my experience and my views. Instead, do something about it, parang awa nyo na.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #345 on: February 13, 2017, 03:40:55 am »
^ That's sad sis. May I ask, yung service center ba, sub-contractor or in-house? Kase if it's the former, modus tslaga nila (third party/ sub-con service centers) yung kunwari major repair ang kailangan and that you have to pay thousands when in fact, hindi naman talaga.

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #346 on: February 13, 2017, 05:55:35 am »
Hmm I didn't know Fujidenzo and Whirlpool/Maytag are the same. Parang ang inferior kasi ng quality ng Fujidenzo compared to W/M. Baka same distributing company lang sila here in the country

Re coins, be very careful with them. Check all pockets before washing. For other companies, they will invalidate your warranty if this was the cause of the breakdown of the unit.

Re the service center, file a complaint with Exatech. They're the distributing company here in the country. Maybe they'll be able to resolve your issue.

bailey

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #347 on: February 13, 2017, 11:06:11 pm »
It's not subcon. It's one of Exatech's service centers talaga. Exatech is the distributor for all the brands I mentioned above. I am still waiting for a reply from their office re my complaint, but didn't go into details yet because I am hoping the repairman will just put back the original tub and stop wasting my time. So far, I've already spent about a thou on laundry service in the week that the washing machine broke down.
I texted them kanina to follow up on the washing machine. No reply. Tried calling, no reply. I guess they really want my money.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #348 on: February 13, 2017, 11:52:24 pm »
Had that coin issue with another home appliance manufacturer, sabi ng technician, pag daw isa or dalawa lang, kino-cover na ng warranty pero pag sobrang maraming coins/ buttons ang nahulog sa tub ng WM, Customer Induced Damage na which is out of warranty na nga. Buti na lang mabait si Kuya Technician. suki kase kami a TV na sirain din. Haha  ;D

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #349 on: February 14, 2017, 12:27:21 pm »
I'm looking to buy the Electrolux front load WM. To those who have one, kamusta naman yung performance and reliability?

elle.lisa

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #350 on: February 20, 2017, 06:56:48 am »
How many loads do you do in a week?

I'm planning weekly washing for 4 people, iniisip ko (1) delicate clothes (2) whites (3) coloured and jeans (4) towels and linens

Ilan kg capacity kaya need ko?

Pag gym clothes naman - ok lang ba ibabad sa water muna at Hindi agad malabhan and wash them 2-3 times a week?

Hi Sis! naka bili ka na? What brand? Front or top load? Ilan capacity nabili mo and is it enough for a a family of 4?  :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:14:29 am by elle.lisa »

ayi21

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #351 on: March 17, 2017, 02:42:07 am »
For those who are using front load WM, pano kayo nagbababad ng damit overnight like sa white clothes? Pwede ba? Hehe. Nawala na yung manual ko. Di ko pa nababasa lahat. Simula nung binili namin to last August sariling settings ko lang ginagamit ko. Usually daily wash.

And for the 100% dry, talagang ganun ba sya medyo lukot kapag dinry mo sa WM?

avesoriano

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #352 on: May 28, 2017, 09:49:02 pm »
When i was on states  ko un samsung nng relatives ko  features handwash. Tapos parang napakacomplicated. Nakakaintimidate. Pero promise ang ganda ng laba.

I dont know what model it is pero this is how it looks like

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s305/nl/43866147/18d55bd3-6bd6-44c7-b647-41fbb0ad9fd6/

Gusto ko din yun dryer na kapartner. Para wala na sampay sampay at wala na rin ironing halos.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #353 on: May 29, 2017, 04:54:02 am »
^ Sis, di ko ma-view yung link mo sa evernote. I  used to work with and still have friends who works with Samsung and baka matulungan kita sa paghanap ng model code  ;D

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #354 on: May 29, 2017, 02:34:30 pm »
Yung Samsung automatic washing machine sa bahay ng parents ko, 7 years bago bumigay ang motor.

Yung Samsung automatic washing machine na binili ko for my mother-in-law, 4 years na, no issues at all.

Yung Samsung automatic washing machine sa condo namin, isang taon pa lang, bumigay na ang motherboard. Okay pa makina, yung controls lang talaga ang nasira. Tapos nung pinapalitan namin ng motherboard, pinatanggal na din namin yung 5 pesos na mga 6 months siguro andun sa bottom ng washing machine.

Okay ako sa service center ng Samsung.

avesoriano

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #355 on: May 30, 2017, 06:55:13 am »
^ Sis, di ko ma-view yung link mo sa evernote. I  used to work with and still have friends who works with Samsung and baka matulungan kita sa paghanap ng model code  ;D

sorry sis pano na nga ulit magpost dito ng pic. can you try kung maviview na ito?
https://www.evernote.com/l/ATEY1VvTa9ZEx7ZHQfuwrZ_WzBJJaIEnmnI

wala dryer ang samsung. sa ansons trinoma kahapon sabi nung agent isa lang daw ang meron dryer the rest spinner. tapos combo daw. if i want a dryer daw get ko daw electrolux or whirpool. parang di naman ako secured sa quality nun. i want samsung nga sana

@barbellie di ba 10 years na ang mga warranty nila? di na siya covered?

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #356 on: June 02, 2017, 04:21:45 am »
^ sis, mukhang last year (2016) or baka 2015 pa yung washer na yan. Wala na kase sya sa website ng Samsung. You can look for the model code sa likod ng washer, starts with the letter 'W'.

As for the warranty, yung 10 years sa motor lang. 1 yr yata sa parts & service.

SnowBall

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #357 on: November 17, 2017, 03:05:00 pm »
Yung whirlpool na 7.5 kgs, na binili ko last June 2013, total breakdown ang motor, need na daw palitan, ang problema, wala na silang piyesa, nakakaloka eh 4 yrs. old lang yun  :(

Kaya we decided to buy na lang ulit, pero never na ang whirlpool.  :-[


Baka Panasonic na lang bilhin ko na 10 kgs.


Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #358 on: November 19, 2017, 03:50:10 pm »
Hi Sis! naka bili ka na? What brand? Front or top load? Ilan capacity nabili mo and is it enough for a a family of 4?  :)

Sorry kinda late
Now ko Lang ito napansin.

Bought whirlpool. Front load. 9kg.
Sis Ayi, sa basin namin babad, not in the wm.

Kinda disappointed with my current whirlpool. Dati kasi my wm was whirlpool but since Super tagal na sya I cant remember the specs, but it lasted for so long at di pa sira til now. My mom using it na, ok pa sya.

My new one ngayon whirlpool ulit. But disappointing. While the wm is under warranty, siguro I?ve called the service centre 2-3 times na, within first yr of usage. Since now Lang kasi kami gamit wm (we had helper before who uses it), we also just learned to mix water w fabcon kasi Super lapot daw sabi ng repair guy, kaya daw nag s stop yung wm at times (in the midst of washing).

No charges naman for us. Naka kainis lang if wm stops working as it disrupts your washing scheds.

If I?m to buy again, ayoko na ng whirlpool. But dunno what brand as I?m not for LG/Samsung din.

I will just research again when I need to replace my unit. Mahal din kasi ito so it should last me at least 5 years sana. Around 30-35k (di ko na Ma recall). 

SnowBall

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #359 on: November 25, 2017, 10:40:10 am »
Bumili na kami ng bago, LG tatak, yung 2 in 1, na may dryer na din na function, 10.5 kgs, nasa 57,000 ang bili namin sa SM Appliance.

kaya LG binili namin, kasi napansin namin yung mga laundry shops dito sa amin, eh puro LG ang gamit.

Nagamit ko na for the first time kahapon, and mas gusto ko to kesa doon sa whirlpool.

10 Years warranty sa motor, sana nga eh magtagal sa amin.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close