We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Saka kasi I want to put it inside the bathroom. The big WM siempre nasa laundry area lang saka magastos sa tubig and electricity. I hand wash my own undies kasi , but it's okay for me to use a WM kung may portable, exclusive for undies lang . Tamad mode lang din .
I don't know much about capacities hehe! okay na ba ang 6kg? Family of four. In short, wala akong alam sa paglalaba. hehe! Patulong nalang po. ^_^
May nakita kami promo sa Ansons - LG Front Load 13kg wash/7kg dry. 100% dry din daw.! If you buy on or before June 15 may free Samsung Ref na 7.4cu ft worth almost 20k and Microwave worth 3.5k.