watch now

Author Topic: Washing Machine Thread 2  (Read 148134 times)

Jaguar.Paw

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2014, 08:36:44 am »
im amazed to know na OK din ang performance ng Electrolux according sa mga post nyo :) how about service center, ok din ba? whirlpool user kami ever since kahit dun sa bahay ng nanay ko

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2014, 03:19:02 pm »
How do you clean your WM?

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2014, 06:54:26 pm »
^^yes their service center is efficient just like the brand itself.

bailey

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2014, 12:10:19 pm »
Finally bought Fujidenzo WM 12.5kg capacity.  Our Samsung WM lasted a good 8 years (not bad because we used it almost daily), but after the second time it broke down and almost a month of washing clothes by hand (for a family of 6), which led to my right arm and wrist getting sprained and swollen, I gave in and did some research. There was only one negative review online, and not a whole lot of positive ones, either (maybe because we tend to go with the more popular brands) but the common denominator for washing machines that easily broke down, no matter what the price, brand or capacity, was "the maid".

We bought it at the Anson's Appliance exhibit at Glorietta. Their sales agent, Leo, was very accommodating and gave us a big discount and a freebie. We've never had a Fujidenzo appliance, so this is the first one.

So far, I am loving this! Hubby and I decided on this brand because of the low price and high capacity. When it was delivered, I did not remove the plastic wrapping to protect the digital/electronic panel from water splashes, as well as the body from dirt. (I learned my lesson after our Sharp WM's panel cost a fortune to replace, so we just bought a Samsung to replace that). My husband had an easy time installing it because despite the size, it is surprisingly light because of the plastic body and it has two rear wheels which helped him roll it into the tight laundry area.  I just tested it yesterday on a Queen size duvet (much lighter than a comforter) with no problems, whatsoever. I just make sure that I clean out the lint filter every two to three cycles so it doesn't build up and tear (it's mesh). 

My only beef about it is the Manual. It was obviously written by someone whose first language is NOT English. Plus, although it is easy enough to understand, it lacks certain details. There are still some programs I haven't used (Strong, Spray, etc.) and it doesn't explain much about the Ecowash program. There's already a Water Recycle function, so what is Ecowash? I haven't been able to find it in the manual or online. Does anyone know?

I've only had it for a week, and I know our water and electricity consumption will rise because I am trying to lessen the dirty pile of laundry (about three weeks' worth), but I am making up for it by customizing the water level.

bailey

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2014, 12:21:09 pm »
^^^Sis, I clean mine with a soft cotton rag. Once in a while, You can run it through a Normal wash cycle with a cup of vinegar. I leave the lid (top loading) open every night so mold doesn't build up. Also, before each cycle, make sure you empty all pockets, turn clothes inside out, zip up all zippers, button all buttons, etc. I keep a basket next to the WM for storing items I find inside the pockets. I also bought several mesh bags for delicate items (underwear). The filter (where water hose connects to the washing machine) also has to be cleaned once in a while so debris doesn't build up and affect water flow to your washing machine. I ask hubby to do this on weekends. Hope that helps :)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2014, 12:38:28 am »
ugh! anlaki ng kuryente namin sa fully automatic! hehe...  0_o

em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2014, 10:11:47 am »
Masisira ba ang washing machine (discolor, etc.) if lagyan ng Zonrox when soaking?

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2014, 11:55:02 pm »
^ginagawa ko rin ito sis pero hindi ko binababad pag ang automatic washer gamit ko. pag yung regular wm lang, pinabababad ko ang clothes. thankfully wala namang damage ang mga wm till now.

ziva

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2014, 01:02:58 am »
Can anyone recommend the type of washing machine that is most electricity efficient?  Lately kasi I have been a fan of the inverter technology.  May ganun na ba in WMs?  Is fully-automatic heavier in consumption?

jhoanneaganda

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2014, 05:34:25 pm »
^yup meron na din inverter type ng washing machine... i bought lg front load yun nga lang medyo expensive dhel inverter na nga sya if im not mistaken 60k yata sya.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2014, 11:05:36 pm »
^^yes auto wms are known energy guzzlers but auto wms with inverter motors are already available in the market. check out Electrolux sis.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2014, 09:02:20 pm »
Anyone here who has washing machine in a condominium unit? Ano ba normally ang ok lalo na in terms of size?

bailey

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2014, 12:17:45 pm »
^I live in a condo, sis. It really depends on where you're going to put the wm. Some people put it in their spare bathroom. I placed mine in the designated laundry area. What I did was I measured the laundry area and also the door leading to the condo unit and laundry area because I wanted the biggest capacity possible (we're a family of six) to fit through the doors! Malaking problema kasi yon di ba if after spending thousands of Pesos eh di naman pala magkakasya sa unit. Just bring the measurements with you when you scout for a wm so you can base your decision on those.

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2014, 05:55:36 pm »
nakabili din kmi wm, electrolux ewt 854s, 8.5kg..
kaso ang problem ko.. madalas lumabas yung E3..
ayaw mag automatic spin.. kaasar.. kahet igitna mo na lang ng dami.. waleeey!!
masyadong alagain... meron ba sa inyo naka encounter nang ganon?

tamarind26

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2014, 06:45:09 pm »
^ Same brand tayo sis but ours is 7 kilos. Bought it at Sm Makati for only 9.8k, may free pang standfan and tornado mop. So happy with the wm, antay nalang ng electric bill... lol :)

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2014, 08:35:29 pm »
tamarind26

sis.. so far, wala ka naencounter na problem sa wm mo?
nakakapikon spinner eh.. laging error.. E3.. di gumagana spin grrr..
sana wag tayo himatayin sa electric bill.. hehe

 

tamarind26

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2014, 08:09:40 am »
^ ok naman sis. Ginamit namin agad ang wm sis while still under the 7-day exchange period para matest if may problem, so far wala naman sis. Kakabili mo lang din sis, tawagan mo kaya yung store baka pwede pa palitan yung unit, in case may defect. Nadala na kasi ako dati, inignore ko yung pundi sa Panasonic ref ko, defective unit pala yung dineliver sa akin, di tumagal sa akin yung ref kaya pag may bagong appliance sa bahay, dry-run namin agad para pwede pang palitan if may problem.

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2014, 11:47:09 am »
sige sis thanks..
makasugod nga sa sm megamall...

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2014, 01:33:27 pm »
^I live in a condo, sis. It really depends on where you're going to put the wm. Some people put it in their spare bathroom. I placed mine in the designated laundry area. What I did was I measured the laundry area and also the door leading to the condo unit and laundry area because I wanted the biggest capacity possible (we're a family of six) to fit through the doors! Malaking problema kasi yon di ba if after spending thousands of Pesos eh di naman pala magkakasya sa unit. Just bring the measurements with you when you scout for a wm so you can base your decision on those.

That happened to us. Hindi nagkasya yung WM sa door leading to the laundry room. We had to dismantle the door. Good thing it fit thru the door frame or else we would have to send it back to the store. One of the things easily overlooked when buying. I measured the space where I'll be putting it but never crossed my mind to measure the door.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:35:48 pm by hunny_ally »

hun_nie08

  • Guest
Re: Washing Machine Thread 2
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2014, 04:54:04 pm »
Iniiisip ko din if bibili kami ng WM.. nagpapalundry lang kami sa ngayon e. So far 300 per week. Ang mga undies at mga delicate na fabric ako lang naglalaba. I'm thinking if mag iinvest kami sa fully automatic na WM - diba magastos daw sa tubig at kuryente kesa sa manual VM? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close