watch now

Author Topic: Yabu: House of Katsu  (Read 25503 times)

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2013, 11:38:31 am »
for my first 2 visits at yabu puro chicken curry katsu ang inoorder ko (sakto lang ang timing nag-c-crave ako ng curry).

taste, not so bad. what i like about it is you can request for the spiciness level of your curry. :D pricing is ok-ish din.

ganda ng customer service. :D

bigdadis_girl

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2013, 11:28:01 pm »
finally nakapag yabu din kame, wala kasing pila kaya kame dito kumain.  ang dame ng rice sa serving.  we tried yabu special and menchi.  ok naman ang lasa.  yung sa menchi medyo naumay ako sa huli saka parang cheeseburger nga ang lasa hehe.  pero sobrang okay ang customer service ha, na impress kame kahit madameng tao, hindi napapabayaan mga customer, sila pa lumalapit if you want refill and fast ang service :)

will try saboten next time..,

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2013, 11:28:55 am »
I ate at the rob magnolia branch. It was first time and I was basically clueless na may condiments pala. No one gave us condiments or anything. I was disappointed everything was dry. I only found out na my condiments when my sis told me.. servers didnt seem to enlighten us on the menu etc.. I hope they improve their service.

bigdadis_girl

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2013, 03:20:56 pm »
^sa megamall branch sis hindi naman ganyan naging experience namin.  servers asked us if we are familiar with their condiments.  e 1st time namin yon kaya sabi namin hindi kame familiar ayun mega explain sa condi yung server and super ok service nila for me. they will ask you pa if you want refill. 

on Nov 13,, may dine for a cause sila, lahat ng profits nila that day ido-donate sa victims of yolanda.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2013, 04:50:16 pm »
I sooooh love this..
nakaka 3 serving ako ng cabbage and their sesame dressing is to die for..

^ same sa SM Aura branch sis.. ganyan din..
they would normally ask if familiar na sa condiments..

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2013, 05:55:12 pm »
[quote author=bigdadis_girl link=topic=269132.msg7706928#msg7706928 date=1384154456

on Nov 13,, may dine for a cause sila, lahat ng profits nila that day ido-donate sa victims of yolanda.
[/quote]

whole day ba sis yung dine for a cause nila? i'm planning to have dinner there with the family, pero after office na.. and kanino kayang charitable institution nila ido-donate? not that we're doubting their sincerity, pero syempre, in this time na maraming corrupt sa pilipinas, we always wish for transparency...  :)

bigdadis_girl

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2013, 09:25:20 am »
^I believe whole day sya sis in all yabu branches.  don't know lang if saang charitable institution nila ibibigay.  visit their website for more info.  parang gusto ko nga din pumunta e :)

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #127 on: November 12, 2013, 10:08:49 am »
The next time I eat at yabu Im gonna make them explain the condiments etc.. so I hope I could enjoy my 2nd experience.

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2013, 09:13:14 pm »
If anyone goes to Yabu SM Aura, can you take a photo of the blogger's area? Someone said they saw my logo there (letter J with a heart enclosed in a pink circle).  Just wanted to see kasi but won't be going there anytime soon :) Thank you so much!

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2013, 03:07:06 pm »
I haven't tried Yabu pa and I saw that they have branch na rin in Alabang Town Center.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2014, 02:15:48 pm »
I love Yabu! One of the best talaga ang sauces nila. Happy place ang Yabu for me.

tahimik_24

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2014, 10:44:11 pm »
I tried Yabu SM North Branch. Regarding sa condiments and ritual properly explained naman nung kumain kami. Ok yung food but i think nothing special except sa ritual.

Eunoia

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2014, 10:21:35 pm »
I like Yabu and I have tried pa lang sa SM North. Halos every month andun kame ng sister ko. Hehe. I also like their service and people there are very friendly.

I like Rosu nila.

princessrio

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2014, 04:54:25 pm »
i love yabu. twice ako kumain dito nung nagbakasyon kami sa pinas. super ok din yung service.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2014, 08:27:38 pm »
Pinakanakakaaliw dito eh yung unli veggies haha ::) but mostly I like getting rosu.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2014, 06:14:03 pm »
Had a craving for Katsu and went to eat at Yabu Magnolia today. For me it's still the best katsu place. I've tried a bunch of other katsu places and wasn't too happy with them.

My MIL mentioned that the one in Promenade is pretty good (funny I suggested it to her, but never eaten there myself!). I will have to try it soon!

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2014, 09:31:07 pm »
1st time naminsa yabu last saturday at sm the block.. ok naman ang service, food is great and price ok din.. yummy! next time si boyfie naman ang isasama ko..  ;D

eilegna

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2015, 12:18:23 pm »
Have tried this at SM Aura..

Super ok yung service, very accommodating..

If you're a first timer, ioorient sayo yung different condiments nila and kung pano gawin yung "Yabu Ritual"  which is grinding of sesame seeds for your katsu sauce and

I love their GOMA dressing..

Nkakatuwa kasi unli lahat sa set (cabbage,soup, fruit, rice (brown, japanese)) well except sa Katsu...
 

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2015, 02:08:37 pm »
Tried Yabu and Saboten but my husband and I love Yabu!

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: Yabu: House of Katsu
« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2015, 06:21:31 am »
Hindi namin feel ng husband ko dito, disappointed nga sya ayaw na umulit.  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close