We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sisses, I'm planning to get Les Sucreries as our cake supplier for my baby boy's 1st Birthday on July. Talaga bang matagal sya mag-respond sa email? Though I already received her price list, wait ko reply nya if she can accommodate us. Baka may contact number kayo ni Ms. Veronica, pa-share naman so I can talk to her personally. TIA!
Mga sis pa pm naman contact number ng a cupcake wish. Thanks
ordered a 2-layer fondant cake (14 and 10 inches) from my suking supplier for my daughter's bday next month..flavors are chocolate and vanilla, with fillings, priced at 7k..this supplier is super ok, really nice and pulido gumawa ng fondant cakes kaya sa kanya talaga ako umoorder ever since i discovered her..recently, she ventured into desser buffet naman so sa kanya na din ako kumuha instead of DIY dahil iwas ngarag na ako this time when i was still pregnant pa, i promised myself talaga na kukuha ako ng dessert buffet for baby's 1st bday kasi super ganda, pati styling/backdrop nya esp for baby girls hehe excited lang
My mom and I went to the place of Ms. Gervy Santos in Tandang Sora last weekend. I love her cake flavors and fillings! My favorites are the cappuccino and lemon cakes. Her chocolate fudge is super yummy without being too sweet. I think she's the only one who uses chocolate to ice the cake. It looks like fondant but it's actually chocolate. Amazing talaga! After I discovered her delicious cakes at a birthday party last year, I planned to get her for my twins' 7th birthday. She is the nicest lady too. She didn't even want me to give a downpayment without finalizing the design, but I insisted because I do not intend to check out other suppliers. We talked for more than an hour about cakes, weddings and birthdays. She is so passionate about her craft. I'm so excited about the cake. It's going to be delicious and well-designed.
How much yung ganyang cake sis? and how many layers edible?