Author Topic: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?  (Read 8459 times)

EllaBratin

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2013, 04:43:26 pm »
No. Mas maganda kung open kayo sa isa't isa, para masabi ninyo ang gusto ninyong sabihin ng walang halong drama.  ;)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2013, 07:56:33 pm »
Some people mistake drama for passion, I can't blame them now with all the TV series and movies that show these types of relationships.

I know people who are like this and their relationships are a broken record, replaying the same thing over and over again. For others it's an addiction too.

There is no perfect relationship, every couple will argue and fight (in some cases it's healthy too) but CONSTANT drama or seeking drama is not healthy at all.

beach

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2013, 06:57:36 pm »
No, no, no...
Like MrsB, many people say na BORING COUPLE daw kami kasi we don't fight... super duper minsan lang...
but I like it this way so I don't care what other people say... it's always nice when you can count on your partner to always understand you... and that if may differences kayo, we just talk it out... over coffee in a public place. hahaha...

Doink!

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2013, 08:17:50 pm »
No! When we were starting walang araw na walang drama yung relationship namin but I realize kaya kami ma-drama coz we're both really insecure. After 9 years of being together lubayan na ang kadramahan. It gets to a point na sobrang ng exhausting & destructive.

miyay

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2013, 07:04:48 am »
no.
for me, my drama stems from my need to control. sometimes, i try to manipulate him when i need something but can't really articulate my feelings. but he sees through me so wa epek. i've learned a lot from this relationship coz character flaws show more clearly with the way we deal with issues. when we are aware, we can accept and then we can change. i think the best kind of relationship helps one grow out of drama.

contented

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 04:46:10 pm »
No, pang gulo lang yan! Lambingan na lang para masaya :)

jamila_19

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2013, 07:00:56 am »
hindi na mawawala sa amin ang drama sometimes! hehe! tapos lambingan na after dagdag spice lang sa samahan namin...

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2013, 08:19:59 am »
both of us avoid drama as much as possible. i'm happy that we fight less these past few years. first year namin puro away kasi ang aadjust pa kami sa isa't isa. now we know the triggers for a sure fight and we both avoid them. if we have conflicts, we talk about it like adults. i don't get girls/guys who seek drama. ang swerte ko hindi ganun bf ko. nakakastress siguro yun.

mamabear16

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2013, 03:15:07 pm »
 :)

oo naman pero wag lang din sosobra kasi masyado nang stressful yun..
kailangan talaga ng drama para maramdaman nyong mahal na mahal nyo ang isa't isa

dainejen

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2014, 05:23:07 pm »
no..ayaw ng guys ng drama.. sabi nga ng asawa ko bakit ba kailangan yan di ba pwede yung masaya nalang tayo?

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2014, 07:28:55 pm »
sometimes yes...but ayaw ni hubby ng drama kaya naggagawa pdin niya magpatawa... >:( ;)

Cessiechu

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2014, 08:18:07 pm »
I think it's inevitable. For me it's really part of the relationship. After all, relationships are getting stronger after the drama anyway :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2014, 09:31:46 pm »
I was talking to a girl friend a few days ago and she told me she's not sure about her relationship with her partner kase daw hindi sila nag-aaway, and walang drama at all. Sabi nya, madalas daw gumagawa na lang siya ng issue para iprovoke si guy pero ending, sobrang understanding ni guy and hindi pa din sya pinapatulan, which makes her more aggressive na tipong hey, magalit ka naman sa akin.

I found this on reddit and let my girl friend read it:

"My car always works, every time I start it.
I'm always expecting it to break down, and to be honest, I think a "healthy" car is a car that breaks down from time to time.
I took it to a mechanic who said there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, but it worries me.
I know it's stupid, but a couple of times I popped open the hood and grabbed a few hoses and ripped them out of their place, and I stuffed a pebble in a fan belt. But, the car kept working perfectly, I literally don't even know how to make it break down.
I'm afraid that if there's not some little breakdown, then the car won't be able to handle the huge breakdown that is surely to come some day. Because, it makes total sense that a car's ability to handle a huge breakdown is visible in the way it handles simple mechanical failures.
My worst nightmare is that one day I'll be driving the car down the street, and I'll hear a funny noise, and pull over to the side of the road only to find out ... yup, I knew it all along... the engine stopped working.
Can someone tell me how to f*** the car up so that I can make it break down?"

------

I have to admit, sa more than one year namin ng partner ko, bilang na bilang ang arguments namin. Dati akala ko nag-aaway na kami pag magkaopposite kami ng view sa ibang issues, pero kung iisipin kong mabuti, those aren't fights at all. We were just voicing out opinions, walang nagtataas ng boses, and after the argument we learn a lot from each other's POVs. Siguro swerte lang din ako sa partner ko na sobrang compatible kami.

True, 'drama' is inevitable kase after all, you're two different persons. But I guess there are healthier ways to 'spice' things up. Why choose drama when you spice things up in the bedroom, when you can travel and learn new things together.

Personally hindi talaga ako madrama na tao. Kaya din siguro mas close ako sa mga barkada kong lalaki -- very rational kase sila magisip.

cecilydee

  • Guest
Re: Do we really need relationship drama to make relationships work?
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2014, 11:55:48 am »
sometimes we mistake drama for longing - stemming from expectations in the relationship.

first hand experience: girl misses her guy. guy is busy preparing for their future. girl expects that when she is longing, the guy should be there to pacify her. end result? disaster. guy never confuses being busy as a relationship problem. girl immediately thinks the guy doesn't love her that much anymore.

it takes a lot of self introspection to take notice of this behavior. one cannot pinpoint it immediately especially when the emotions are high.

drama is negative. i think its unnecessary. but i believe that in a relationship its important to voice out our opinion and feelings in a calm manner. both should aim to have a "happy" end result afterwards.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close