We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
What I am trying to say is, you don't have to try too hard. You can just be yourself and you will attract the type of guys you deserve. The kind of guys that get you, that you actually want. If you have to try too hard, then maybe it is not worth it. Or maybe hindi lang talaga interested yung guy. Kasi if he is, then I don't think he will let you do all the work. Besides, I have noticed that most of the time, flirts tend to attract unwanted attention from men who are of unsavory character. But that is just me. I could be wrong.
Hindi kailangan lumandi para makakuha ng matinong lalaki.