watch now

Author Topic: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)  (Read 141603 times)

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #340 on: October 23, 2014, 01:11:29 pm »
I'm using L'Occitane repairing shampoo and conditioner. Smells like johnson's baby shampoo but makes hair soft, specially after drying/blow-drying.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #341 on: October 23, 2014, 10:08:34 pm »
Im doing this again. Ok na ok. Hindi dry ang hair. Soft but not weighed down yung hair.

Shampoo: aloe derma shampoo
Cond: cream silk pink
Serum: argan oil

Conditioner sa ends lang ng hair ko. Hindi ko na pinapaabot sa mid ear kasi naghahairfall ako as of now. Pag malapit na matuyo hair ko saka ako nag aargan oil. Best combi.

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #342 on: October 24, 2014, 10:14:47 am »
Currently loving Palmovie smooth silky, yung violet. Halatang halata ko kasi ngayon kung maganda shampoo conditioner dahil nadamage hair ko sa rebonding, pag yun gamit ko super soft and smooth ng hair ko. No effect sakin Creamsilk pink.

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #343 on: October 24, 2014, 11:55:55 am »
Haven't tried that reverse shampoo. Will try that later  :) My hair is dry and colored kasi, really thing of cutting my hair na

arowen

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #344 on: October 31, 2014, 10:08:06 pm »
This is a little off topic kasi it's more on shampoos for thinning hair, pero I'm loving andalou fruit stem cell shampoo from HO. naglalagas kasi hair namin ni hubby kaya we tried this. Tumibay hair ko and soft and shiny din :)

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #345 on: November 03, 2014, 11:15:15 am »
I'm loving my SYOSS Conditioner. I forgot kung anong variant sya, yung REPAIR ata. now ko lang nalaman na madaming klase pala yun. haha. I might try their shampoo na din. :)

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #346 on: November 04, 2014, 09:34:15 am »
Im currently using white rain conditioner okay ang effect nya sa hair ko 😊

Wana

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #347 on: November 05, 2014, 01:49:51 pm »
Ay ang galing! Buti naligaw ako sa thread na to, lol. May reverse washing pala? Excited akong itry later!

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #348 on: November 05, 2014, 02:16:42 pm »
CYNOR ARGAIN SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER..PRICEY THOUGH

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #349 on: November 20, 2014, 08:31:54 pm »
like ko yung tresemme. after weeks of using, may hair became manageable.

xthine

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #350 on: January 04, 2015, 11:03:02 pm »
Dessert Essence Lemon Tea Tree --- organic, clarifying and strengthening shampoo.
I also like that the company is Eco conscious

xthine

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #351 on: January 04, 2015, 11:05:58 pm »
Shampoo - Dessert Essence organic
Conditioner - Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage
Natural First hair re growth tincture

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #352 on: January 04, 2015, 11:59:47 pm »
L'Occitane shampoo and conditioner. Okay naman lalo na nung start. pero mabilis lang ako magsawa. I'm already eyeing my next shampoo to be shiseido tsubaki, the one with tsubaki oil? Nagamit ko kasi sa japan and I really loved it. Sayang hindi ako bumili.  pero when I saw the red tsubaki at sm, the one with flower on the front, parang iba ang smell? So hindi ko sure if same yun. Hanap na muna siguro ako ng sakto.

Ms. Right

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #353 on: January 05, 2015, 12:27:47 am »
Pantene nature care shampoo and Creamsilk green variant gives my hair volume na parang na-blowdry lang  ;)

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #354 on: January 05, 2015, 02:56:36 pm »
shifted to Dove Hairfall Shampoo and Conditioner, so far so good.  I was using Dove Nourishing Oil last time tapos nag-try ako ng bagong Pantene shampoo na paraben-free, ang tigas sa hair.  so balik dove na ko ulit.  kahit yong Loreal Keratene shampoo, ang tapang na ng amoy, di rin ok sa hair ko. :(

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #355 on: January 06, 2015, 12:53:52 pm »
Shiseido Tsubaki all the way ;)

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2015, 06:36:49 pm »
Pantene user, since I was a little kid. i get dandruff if i change shampoo brand. dati nga I even get kuto and lisa before if i use the Green Palmolive naturals shampoo and vaseline pink. grabe talaga. pag super bangong shampoo lapitin talaga.  ::) ::) ::)

Queen Chokolah

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #357 on: January 12, 2015, 01:20:45 pm »
Herbal Essences. Super bango.

margauxkhloe

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #358 on: January 14, 2015, 01:34:28 pm »
Right now, I'm using Hana Shampoo. I found it super bango and soft sa hair. I'm using the green one.  ;D

dClaude

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #359 on: January 16, 2015, 09:21:43 pm »
Love Human Nature's Pure Strength Black Diamond Natural Shampoo. Naalis yung dandruff ko and hindi na masyado makati ang scalp ko :D Ang ginamit ko ngayon yung Gugo Shampoo with Aloe Vera, organic and natural! Binili namin sa Silahis Center sa Intramuros

Gumagmit din ako ng coconut oil once a week and argan oil/sunflower oil sa gabi :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close