watch now

Author Topic: Filipino-Chinese Singles  (Read 52722 times)

berryblitz

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #160 on: February 04, 2014, 05:58:49 pm »
I'm not part Chinese but I'm always attracted to chinitas :">

Bat ba ang gaganda ng mga Chinita? HAHAHA

pati those chinese na nanggaling sa china then nakatira na now sa pilipinas type mo ren?  i mean yung mga chinese na makikita mo sa 168 mall and 999 mall? 

hindi and ayaw ko sila idiscriminate, pero napakapangit ng ugali nila.  napakapangit. 

vchanfoo

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #161 on: July 27, 2014, 06:42:11 pm »
is this a dead thread already?

tree_blind_love

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #162 on: September 04, 2014, 10:53:11 pm »
Paano pong masama? Parang nachallenge ako dun ah XD

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2014, 01:33:54 pm »
Any [textspeak!]-Chi people around in GT? Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

vchanfoo

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2014, 05:17:40 pm »
pati those chinese na nanggaling sa china then nakatira na now sa pilipinas type mo ren?  i mean yung mga chinese na makikita mo sa 168 mall and 999 mall? 

hindi and ayaw ko sila idiscriminate, pero napakapangit ng ugali nila.  napakapangit. 

berryblitz, I know.  Laking China kasi sila so iba talaga culture nila.  Pero those who grew up here in Pinas, ok naman mostly.

sorry, jtansanco….stupid question….where is GT? 

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2014, 09:41:30 pm »
HAHA! GT = Girl Talk. ;D

vchanfoo

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2014, 11:21:45 pm »
Hahha, told you, it's a stupid question.   :P

vchanfoo

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2014, 03:45:38 pm »
jtansanco, can't reply to PM's. I am not allowed daw because I have been a very bad girl. Where are you based, sis?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #168 on: September 20, 2014, 12:52:18 am »
^ Sis..? :'( Hahaha. I was based on QC area. How about you? I'm guessing you're [textspeak!]-Chi. Which school did you study back in high school? :)

vchanfoo

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2014, 09:28:42 am »
Oh my! Hahaha, I thought girl ka until I went back to read the thread. Sorry! 

Was? Where are you now? Yes, I am, from GCHS. You?


chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2014, 10:01:31 am »
Hahaha my baby jake is now a lady... Lol

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2014, 11:15:38 am »
^ Nabuhay si Queen Chica! Haha 2 more months!

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #172 on: September 20, 2014, 11:24:06 am »
Yep ill see you in two months.. Wag ka na magpasundo sa house ha, suntukin kita. Hahaha

Sus kaa mo nman di tayo nagchichismisan sa fb lol

vchanfoo

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2014, 11:58:15 am »
Hahaha my baby jake is now a lady... Lol

chicafabulosa, oo nga. Naging girl siya bigla.  My mistake.

Apologies jtansanco, I haven't been following the thread much, so I don't know who is who.  Bawi na lang, you can call me BRO!  LOL.

I have been watched, I need to spell out my vowels daw. =(

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2014, 12:59:04 pm »
^ Expired na PH driver's license ko so you have to fetch me. HAHAHA ;D

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2014, 01:22:36 pm »
Hello tsinoys and tsinays :D

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2014, 11:29:52 pm »
^ Expired na PH driver's license ko so you have to fetch me. HAHAHA ;D

Hmp you can use naman your us drivers license dito.. Kainis to traffic greenhills eh

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #177 on: September 21, 2014, 01:24:54 am »
^^ Hello! Where did you go for high school? Haha.

@vchanfoo - It's all good. How long is the probation period?

@Queen chica - Shux, kala ko makakalusot na. Ummmm.... Car has no GPS. Help me. HAHAHA. I always roar my way in the freeways here. I'm sure I'll lose my patience in the PH traffic. Haha

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #178 on: September 21, 2014, 03:21:49 am »
[quote author=jtansanco link=topic=268911.msg7914873#msg7914873 date=1411233894

@Queen chica - Shux, kala ko makakalusot na. Ummmm.... Car has no GPS. Help me. HAHAHA. I always roar my way in the freeways here. I'm sure I'll lose my patience in the PH traffic. Haha
[/quote]

Sus as if you will be needing GPS if we meet in ortigas area, tatawid kalang from your end. Hiap sa GH pumunta because of the traffic and lang parking.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #179 on: September 21, 2014, 03:56:40 am »
^ Tambay nalang tayo sa pad mo. Haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close