watch now

Author Topic: Filipino-Chinese Singles  (Read 52727 times)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #140 on: July 04, 2013, 09:42:59 pm »
Tsinoy.com was shut down? Sayang naman, i used to post there because our psych thesis was about [textspeak!]-chi relationships :)

Jtansanco, dapat magka EB na! You have been trying to arrange one for a long time!

Irian, we are roughly the same age, i have a lot if guy friends! Though most if them are from XS if ok lang sayo :)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2013, 06:49:22 am »
Sis little princess bakit di natin ikai siao si jtsanco and si irian :D

irian

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2013, 08:42:04 am »

Irian, we are roughly the same age, i have a lot if guy friends! Though most if them are from XS if ok lang sayo :)


May dad and my bro are from XS too.  :)

Sis little princess bakit di natin ikai siao si jtsanco and si irian :D

LOL.  ;D

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #143 on: July 05, 2013, 09:09:28 am »
Yeaj jt also is looking for kai siao :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #144 on: July 05, 2013, 10:15:42 am »
Little Princess - Wala nga masyado nagpopost dito na [textspeak!]-Chi e. No way magkakaroon ng EB. Haha

Queen Chica - I'm hopeless. Haha  ;)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #145 on: July 05, 2013, 10:48:41 am »
Queen Chica ka dyan...

how's the biz?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2013, 11:09:00 am »
Jake is too young for irian eh hahaha and he is super picky! I keep on telling him that beggars can't be choosers pero he wants his midelntype gf 😛

Irian, what HS did you graduate from? We might be the same batch. I got your list, i will read and see who i can gather haha :)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #147 on: July 05, 2013, 11:13:27 am »
yeah, i even shown Jake some photos of my friends, naku choosy....

anyways irian, i will ask some of my friends. baka may kakilala sila.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #148 on: July 05, 2013, 11:20:41 am »
Sometimes, we'd see a pretty girl sa gym or sa mall and he'd be too torpe! Hahaha typical XS 😛

irian

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #149 on: July 05, 2013, 12:04:42 pm »
LOL. Sis little_princess, I'm from Grace. The nuns at ICA wouldn't take me when my parents tried to enroll me there, I was too young daw.

And yes, Jake is my siobe's age.  ;D Nothing wrong with being picky, just as long as you're also prepared for the possible eventuality of not ending up with anyone at all. I have a cousin who was like that, good-looking, active in orgs in college, but somehow stayed single up to his 40s despite having numerous ladies instroduced to him.  ???

BTW guys, bear in mind that I enter these threads in the spirit of fun. Baka sobrang seryosohin naman ninyo ang paghahanap ng kai siao options.  :P

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2013, 12:16:39 am »
queen chica - Application got denied. May minor requirements na kulang so will re-apply again on Monday and sabi daw 1 month to approve (hopefully).

little princess - Ummmm... Mag-gym ka na nga lang! I worked out earlier in Trinoma. ;)

irian - Give up nako sa love. DOM mode na to. Haha joke.

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2013, 08:01:23 am »
Ohh i see.. But dont give up ha.

parrot13

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2013, 04:57:34 pm »
Hi, I hope lady luck will be generous this time.

Greetings

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2013, 11:55:53 am »
Jake, how'd you get in Trinoma? Hahaha I usually go to GH or MOA na after ABS closed but i haven't been there more than a week na, i got sick!

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #154 on: July 10, 2013, 04:30:48 pm »
^ Can I also call you by your first name? Haha. Syempre, ako pa! Malakas ako sa mga mommies ng ABS diba? They all chose Trinoma to be their hangout place so it's easy to get in. Yung receptionist na si Shenna is working there. Free pass whenever it's Fri-Sun as long as my mag-guest sayo. I think I'll be there every Fridays.

irian

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2013, 06:39:10 pm »
LOL jtansaco still has many years to go before he even hits the age where he can correctly be called a DOM. Madami pang pwedeng mangyari within that time period.  :P

Lots of gym bunnies in this thread pala.  :o

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2013, 08:45:04 pm »
^ Sad to say, I think I'm already practicing my DOM-moves. Lots of attractive mommies in the gym.. Hahaha joke. Hmmmmm. Is your shobe single? HAHA

berryblitz

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #157 on: January 23, 2014, 09:02:57 pm »
Hi. anyone here knows any speed dating for tsinoy lang?  no chinese from china please.  i actually told my sister na magsuicide na lang sya if she's going to marry one. 

marrying age na siobe ko.  hays 30 yrs old na sya this year.  so 31 yrs old na sya this year chinese age.


magicflakes

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #158 on: January 24, 2014, 03:54:52 am »
I'm not part Chinese but I'm always attracted to chinitas :">

Bat ba ang gaganda ng mga Chinita? HAHAHA

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: Filipino-Chinese Singles
« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2014, 11:31:22 am »
^
hindi lahat. may binabagayan din  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close