We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Sis, how long did it take nakita mo results?
^ I tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost with SPF but I didn't like it. I think I'm one of the few people that didn't like it. All other reviews I've read are positive.For me, parang it doesn't give enough sun protection and parang hindi sya na-aabsorb, hindi sya nag-s-set. Siguro for dry skin ok sya. For me, hindi pwede.
Nako, Im thinking twice na tuloy. anong skin type mo sis? combi kasi ako, and as much as possible try kong i-avoid yung thick creams sa morning. what made you say na di enough yung protection? Diba minimum is SPF30? and hindi siya madaling ma-absorb?
Has anyone tried Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer?