watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)  (Read 179504 times)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #480 on: February 13, 2015, 08:16:07 am »
^^Around 1700 sis. Pricey but really worth it for me, sa tagal ko naghanap hanap ng moisturizer with enough spf na makakasundo ko.

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #481 on: February 13, 2015, 10:32:45 am »
Not sure of day creams are moisturizers buuutt I am only 24 but I use Pond's Age Defense Multi Benefit Illuminating day cream. its very emollient and no sparkles or whatever but its perfect for my Tretinoin treated skin since it takes care of the mild flaking, has spf (not enough nga lang pero hinde naman ako nag lalabas sa araw) BUT most important is it does not sting!. I would not recommend this for oily skin, I think mas maganda yung Age Miracle day cream kasi medyo matte finish but that makes my skin really glow still a bit pricer than the former.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #482 on: February 13, 2015, 11:38:58 am »
^ That's good enough sis since may spf30 sya. What I've been looking for is yung ikasundo ng oily skin ko. Will try that one. Thank you sis :)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #483 on: February 15, 2015, 04:02:33 am »
I finally found my ideal moisturizer (hopefully) I have pimple prone skin,I use different moisturizers and most of them makes my skin worst...as of now I use 100% rosehip oil,,after cleansing my face,while still damp ,I put a drop of rosehip oil all over my face before bedtime ,,then in am after rosehip ,I just wait for a few minutes before I apply watsons day whitening cream w/spf 15... for 10 days of using rosehip oil ,less pimple marks,no pimples noted,if ever na may sumulpot ,dry agad and no marks,,less pores noted and what I like is ,no peeling noted.......

geekchiq

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #484 on: February 15, 2015, 08:01:46 am »
Hiyang ako sa Pond's. From my facial wash to toner and moisturizer, Pond's all the way. I would say Ponds Dewy Rose Gel is the best moisturizer I've tried sa far sa ponds. I like how glowing my face looks like after waking up. I use it sa morning and night.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #485 on: February 15, 2015, 09:52:53 pm »
I just tried a smaller size of Olay TE day cream with SPF15 and I was surprised kasi hindi oily ang face ko after few hours of applying it. I am thinking of buying a bigger one.

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #486 on: February 15, 2015, 10:26:47 pm »
kakabili ko lang kanina ng iWhite Korea Aqua
Moisturizing Cream. it's very moisturizing and not
greasy at all and affordable !!!. I hope maging hiyang ako dito kasi i'm starting to like it(>_<). No bumps please!!! *cross fingers

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #487 on: February 16, 2015, 12:31:07 am »
Nature republic aloe vera 92% so far no irritants...

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #488 on: February 16, 2015, 02:23:23 pm »
For oily skin, pinaka-OK daw ang mga moisturizer na may aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, and glycerin. Bumili ako nung Nature Republic na aloe vera. Sana hiyang. :D

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #489 on: February 16, 2015, 09:50:44 pm »
of all the moisturizers i have tried, hands down ako sa St. Ives Timeless Skin (collagen + elastin). Disyerto man o snow. When I go to other countries may mga nakakasabay ako na foreigners na ito din gamit. I smooth it on at night and i wake up to very supple skin. Hindi siya oily and absorbs well. Plus, it's less than 200 i think for a big tub.

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #490 on: February 17, 2015, 12:58:28 pm »
^meron ba dito sa Pinas nyan sis?  :)

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #491 on: February 17, 2015, 02:39:58 pm »
^^that's what I use before I think. yan ba yung nasa pink tub? pati nga yung eye gel nya hinahanap ko rin pero hindi ko makita e.

lately I have been using HHN moisturizer for day and night. pati yung toner binili ko rin. mukhang hiyang naman ako. no break outs so far. yung malilit na bottles lang ang binili ko since there are times na tinatamad akong ilagay. buti na lang pala kasi 1 year lang ang mga expiration nito. sana maubos ko before expiry dates.

question lang. if you don't go out in the day naman, are you going to wash your face before bed time and apply the night moisturizer? parang katamad lang kasi malinis naman mukha ko tapos kailangan ko pa ulitin yung process.

dClaude

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #492 on: February 17, 2015, 04:37:26 pm »
^meron ba dito sa Pinas nyan sis?  :)

Meron :D I'm not sure what supermarket stores have it. Baka Shopwise or Rustan's. Alam ko meron online, sa Beauty MNL.

---

I tried Nature Republic Soothing Aloe pero hindi sya ganun ka moisturizing sa face and hindi nakakatulong sa acne ko :( Sa katawan ko na lang siya gamit. One of my favorite moisturizers though is Mizon's Snail Recovery Gel Cream. It helped lessen the redness of my pimples and made my face glow :D

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #493 on: February 17, 2015, 05:46:09 pm »
^^ nope white tub. I get mine sa beautymnl

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #494 on: February 17, 2015, 09:14:55 pm »
^^sis dClaude, what's your skin type? Baka mas okay 'yung NR aloe vera for those with combination/oily skin.

yukishih

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #495 on: February 18, 2015, 05:28:26 pm »
Cetaphil for oily skin sa akin with spf 10. Been using it since I got pregnant and ngayon na nanganak na ako no breakout pa din. HG ko na to. For the longest time ngayon pa lang ako nagmoisturizer na nahiya ang mga pimples lumabas.

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #496 on: February 19, 2015, 07:21:11 am »
Myra E lang gamit ko for as my day and night moisturizer, madali kase maabsorb ng skin e. Pero I have been eyeing the Night Mositurizer ng HHN kaya lang gusto ko sana yung may anti aging effects na kase 25 na ako. Gusto ko yung may prevention na

Ms. Right

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #497 on: February 19, 2015, 05:58:02 pm »
Okay yung olay pinkish fairness night cream. pagkagising ko, blooming talaga  :)

anastasiaday

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #498 on: February 19, 2015, 06:02:40 pm »
La Mer Gel Moisturizer, doesn't break me out. Oily ko kasi sa T-zone area :(

zipporahkate

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #499 on: February 20, 2015, 09:19:58 pm »
^ just bought St. Ives Timeless skin collagen elastin moisturizer! Tama sis ang laki ng tub,ang affordable. Pag open ko, ang bango, sana di ako magbreakout dito, pwede rin kaya ito sa body? :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 12:12:18 am by zipporahkate »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close