We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello sisses! What moisturizer would you recommend for normal to dry skin for men? Thanks!
I have dry skin.I'm torn between Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 at Olay Regenerist Microscuplting cream with SPF 30. May naka try naba sa dalawa? Which one can you recommend? Thanks mga sis! :-)
Sis I've tried both, and sadly parehong hindi ko gusto. Haha. The Cetaphil is really light, a little too light, and when applied it made me oily. Shine galore. The Olay, I think it's better than Cetaphil, but I feel like there are better products out there. Pero kung dry/normal ka naman, try the Olay first.