watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)  (Read 179614 times)

psyche29

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #420 on: November 24, 2014, 09:38:17 am »
Eversince nahiyang ako sa bb cream ng etude, i decided to check yun iba pa nilang products. Before, napaka sensitive ng skin ko na kahit yun olay, nagpa break out sakin. Im currently using super collagen stick ng etude. Super ok sya for me.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #421 on: November 24, 2014, 10:48:25 am »
Maganda yung Cetaphil moisturizer with SPF kaso ang mahal lang.

Nakita ko nga yang cetaphil kahapon and really wanted to get it but thought I should check out reviews first. Maganda sana kasi kung may tester no, pero malabo naman kasi mangyari yun.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #422 on: November 24, 2014, 01:10:39 pm »
scented ba ang Argan?

naiinis ako sa La Mer na binili ko. 7500pesos tapos nagka allergy face ko! sabi kasi ng S/A pwede sa sensitive skin.

kaasar!!!

If you have sensitive skin and you're going to use it in humid weather like ours, get the gel variant. Baka binigay sa yo is the original cream which is very heavy. There are three variants of the La Mer moisturizers, original (well suited for cold weather or very dry skin), soft cream and the gel variant.

I'm a La Mer convert going on 5 years and I use all three variants depending on the season and the condition of my skin. The original I use when I go abroad during cold season, my skin tends to really dry up in cold weather. The soft cream is my everyday go to while the gel I use during summer.

Another moisturizer I discovered which is comparable to La Mer is Temple Spa's Skin Truffle. It was included in the amenity kit given to us during our Orient Express train ride. It's a light cream, non-greasy and leaves my skin really soft.

 

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #423 on: November 24, 2014, 02:33:20 pm »
tried using virgin coconut oil recently as a moisturizer for my face. love how it made my skin look glowing and fresh :D

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #424 on: November 24, 2014, 02:48:04 pm »
Minsan feeling ko swollen face ko in the morning, esp in the eye area pag nag mo-moisturizer bago matulog
I use Myra and minsan BCP

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #425 on: November 24, 2014, 02:54:37 pm »
I super love CeraVe PM, and it's so cheap! Only 12 USD for 3 fl oz. It works much better for me than even the high end brands that just break me out with heavy perfumes. I cant live without it. 

Problem is its only available in the States and Canada, so I have to ask friends and relatives to bring home some for me when they come to the Philippines.

Ms. Right

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #426 on: November 24, 2014, 10:47:37 pm »
I use physiogel cream since sobrang nagdry yung skin ko from using tret. So far, so good. Glowing and moisturized talaga ang skin.

starbitee

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #427 on: November 25, 2014, 03:33:27 am »
For me, it's VMV's Creammmy (yes it's with three Ms) Rich Intensive Moisture Milk for dry skin. I love how it smells like milk/coconut plus it really does the job.  :-*

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #428 on: November 26, 2014, 05:15:53 am »
Shiseido White Lucent. Super love the effect on my face.

gleek

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #429 on: November 26, 2014, 08:31:16 am »
la roche posay hydraphase intense -  sarap sa face, malamig. hehe light lang, hindi greasy. i have oily skin and this works for me.  :)

abbeydasassy

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #430 on: November 26, 2014, 10:24:24 am »
loreal moisturizer. works wonders on my skin :)

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #431 on: November 27, 2014, 09:24:42 pm »
Currently trying out Tony Moly Premium Snail Intense Care cream.. so far, so good! No breakouts from using it, and my face is perfectly smooth and baby soft when I wake up. <3

theannetagonist

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #432 on: December 30, 2014, 02:27:46 pm »
I use Clean and Clear for blackhead prone and oily skin. So far so good given tjat I have major acne prone skin. :D

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #433 on: January 03, 2015, 11:50:04 pm »
I love Guerlain Super Aqua especially for winter weather. It's light but very moisturizing. Currently trying Neal's Yard Yarrow and Comfrey moisturizer

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #434 on: January 04, 2015, 11:17:21 am »
Nakita ko nga yang cetaphil kahapon and really wanted to get it but thought I should check out reviews first. Maganda sana kasi kung may tester no, pero malabo naman kasi mangyari yun.

i use cetaphil with spf15 for 8 mos now and satisfied ako. at first nakakapanibago kase malagkit parang hirap ispread sa face pero nasanay na lang siguro ako. no breakouts, hiyang lang ako sa cetaphil since i also use their cleanser.  mejo dyahe lang minsan kase pag sobrang pawis lalo na pag nagbaboxing ako, white un pawis sa mukha since i go to the gym ng bareface, moisturizer lang.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #435 on: January 12, 2015, 10:07:23 pm »
Which brand of argan oil or VCO do you girls use?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #436 on: January 13, 2015, 01:34:20 am »
^forgot the brand... but I used to use this 100% cold pressed virgin argan oil from beauty bar =) VCO I just buy the ones in Mercury or the grocery. I use VCO to remove makeup before washing my face =)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #437 on: January 13, 2015, 04:54:18 am »
I alternate between the Bihaku Serum and Argan Oil at night and during daytime pag bahay lang ako. Still using iWhite Facial Cream when I need to go out and use makeup.

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #438 on: January 13, 2015, 06:06:59 am »
Hello sisses! What moisturizer would you recommend for normal to dry skin for men? Thanks!

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #439 on: January 13, 2015, 08:37:03 am »
I'm trying Avene moisturizer. And so far so good. Might buy the full bottle kasi sample lang binigay sakin. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close