watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)  (Read 179563 times)

lovelymaeve

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #400 on: November 06, 2014, 11:59:18 am »
hi sisses, meron bang moisturizer na may AHA na affordable?

PrinsesaMJD

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #401 on: November 08, 2014, 07:39:35 pm »
For those who use Tretinoin, Ano po bang best moisturizer ang pwedeng gamitin?

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #402 on: November 09, 2014, 08:38:38 am »
I use Physiogel when i was still on tretinoin. No scent and not mahapdi.

twenty5

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #403 on: November 09, 2014, 12:15:07 pm »
Mga sis ask ko sana sa hindi naman oily yung face, ano yung magandang moisturizer?

xxkitkatkissesxx

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #404 on: November 09, 2014, 09:38:46 pm »
Virgin Coconut Oil is great! Super smooth and soft skin the next day when I put it on at night. ;D I like Olay, Nivea, and Kojie San as well.

vainmode

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #405 on: November 11, 2014, 10:20:44 pm »
^dahil sa post mo tinry ko iapply sa face ko yung virgin coconut oil, my first last night, sana di ako magkapimples dito  ;D

PrinsesaMJD

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #406 on: November 16, 2014, 12:07:00 pm »
@vain_kixie, which one? Yung cream or cleanser?

accalia

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #407 on: November 16, 2014, 02:14:25 pm »
hi sisses, meron bang moisturizer na may AHA na affordable?

Tried looking for cheap moisturizers with AHA (glycolic acid ang target ko specifically) before pero talagang may premium ang price pag may exfoliants like AHA. Brands like Aveeno, VMV Hypoallergenics have glycolic acid in their face lotion, so you might want to look into that.

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #408 on: November 16, 2014, 04:30:08 pm »
argan oil is my moisturizer since March and I really love how it makes my skin soft and supple.

happybee$$$

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #409 on: November 16, 2014, 04:37:36 pm »
^me too sis super swak sa akin argan since gamit ko din ito sa hair . It simplifies my nightly regimen :)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #410 on: November 16, 2014, 09:01:46 pm »
scented ba ang Argan?

naiinis ako sa La Mer na binili ko. 7500pesos tapos nagka allergy face ko! sabi kasi ng S/A pwede sa sensitive skin.

kaasar!!!

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #411 on: November 16, 2014, 09:53:21 pm »
^Always ask for a sample first. Mahirap bumili tapos di hiyang.

Argan oil has a scent.

The Clinique SA was nice enough to give me samples nung 3-step nila when I only ask for a sample nung moisturizer. I love the 3-step that I purchased them after my 5 days trial. So far nagustuhan ko siya, didn't expect to like the Clinique line at all lol

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #412 on: November 18, 2014, 10:25:35 am »
Clinique Moisture Surge for me. dries fast and absorbs well, super hydrated skin instantly

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #413 on: November 18, 2014, 10:29:00 pm »
naiinis ako sa La Mer na binili ko. 7500pesos tapos nagka allergy face ko! sabi kasi ng S/A pwede sa sensitive skin.

Which La Mer did you buy? Buti na lang I read this because I wanted to try the Charlotte Tillbury moisturizer and the SA said that the manufacturers are the same sa La Mer.

My favorite is Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale but it's so freaking expensive! I use Guerlain Super Aqua during winter and now I am trying Neal's Yard and Temple Spa.

callmemissj

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #414 on: November 18, 2014, 10:43:45 pm »
Tried many moisturizers from beautifying oils ng Body Shop, argan oil, emu oil,Human Nature day cream, Avon as in madami na. Pinakaokay so far Bangkok Face though matte finish siya unlike yung general na moisturizers. I had few breakouts but controlled ang oil though di rin naman ako oily talaga pero less na siya and malambot sa face. Trying to finish my first jar.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #415 on: November 21, 2014, 11:09:18 pm »
For those who use Tretinoin, Ano po bang best moisturizer ang pwedeng gamitin?

Sis if you are on tretinoin and you want to add a moisturizer on top, you need to use a super plain and basic moisturizer that wont react/ deactiviate your tretinoin. Also it has to be very mild since tretinoin can be very irritating.

Best to use with tretinoin is Cetaphil or Physiogel. Personally I like CeraVe pero not available here,  and my 2nd favorite is Physiogel.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 11:15:26 pm by Chili1113 »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #416 on: November 21, 2014, 11:14:00 pm »
scented ba ang Argan?

naiinis ako sa La Mer na binili ko. 7500pesos tapos nagka allergy face ko! sabi kasi ng S/A pwede sa sensitive skin.


kaasar!!!

Me also sis, I broke out with La Mer. =(

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #417 on: November 22, 2014, 02:31:47 am »
before I use olay total effects day cream ,,hiyang ako for almost 6yrs kaso ,nagpapalit palit ng barand due to pimples,,,so now nahiyang me sa gluta-c insta white serum,[textspeak!] nasa sachet na 5ml lang,,wala kasing naka bottle so I transfer it pa sa small pump container,,nice for my skin kahit pa ng na over exfoliation me,nagdry masyado skin ko na parang nasunog and applying olay moisturizer makes my skin red hot and sting a lot,,pero sa gluta-c insta white serum ,no redness and sting to my skin,it heals my skin and whitens as usual,need of course sunblock before out of the sun....so far ito muna bet ko...

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #418 on: November 22, 2014, 05:36:06 pm »
Clinique :)

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #419 on: November 24, 2014, 01:30:50 am »
Maganda yung Cetaphil moisturizer with SPF kaso ang mahal lang.
I also tried Physiogel but I got small bumps in my forehead that's why I stopped.
Siguro hiyangan lang talaga

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close