watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)  (Read 179834 times)

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #260 on: January 05, 2014, 11:00:43 pm »
I use Simple or Olay alternately (during the day).

At night, I use the Ilog Maria Royal Jelly Face Oil. My skin soaks it right up! The scent can be too overpowering at first because of the ylang-ylang component. You just need 1-2 drops on a cotton ball and apply it all over the face right before bed time. You'll wake up feeling like an oil mine (I have combination-oily skin), but I love that. I can always wash it off after my morning routine.

My routine: wash/cleanse, tone, moisturize.

Hope this helps!  ;)

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #261 on: January 05, 2014, 11:07:28 pm »
I use argan oil at night. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #262 on: January 05, 2014, 11:41:50 pm »
I'm using Philosophy take a deep breath spf as my day moisturizer. Okay sya not so shiny as neutrogena hydroboost. Not as moisturizing nga lang.
Pag gabi naman sometimes I use Peter Thomas Roth ultra lite oil free, o kaya my pure maracuja oil from Tarte. I used to use Argan oil din. Okay yung mga oil pang moisturize, and gives me glow sa umaga. Kaso kumapal yung facial hair ko. Haha. Kaya ang ginagawa ko nalang, apply nalang sa marks or acne spots, tapos sa areas na may flaking. I also apply sa lashes ko and lips. :) Saka sa eyebrows. Ewan ko ba kung bat napagttripan ko pakapalin yung kilay ko. haha. ;D

twenty5

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #263 on: January 06, 2014, 02:46:54 am »
How much is Bio Oil?

bibsibs

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #264 on: January 06, 2014, 05:14:46 pm »
Olay sensitive or Cetaphil moisturizer

Nesssy

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #265 on: January 06, 2014, 06:02:00 pm »
Celeteque pag mejo on budget ako.. I'm currently using Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic acid moisturizing lotion and so far the best moisturizer for me kahit technically considered siya na toner in Japan. :)

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #266 on: January 08, 2014, 01:59:35 pm »
Aveeno Tinted (Medium) Moisturizer with SPF 30 suits my morena skin :)

cheryene

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #267 on: January 08, 2014, 02:59:40 pm »
Sis yapeegurl san mo nabili aveeno tinted moisturizer mo? Im looking for one kaso parang wala dito sa pinas...

Kim

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #268 on: January 08, 2014, 07:46:36 pm »
Still happy with KIEHL's Clearly Corrective Deep Moisture Clarifying Cream. It's good for my dry skin.

sharksglow

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2014, 12:52:48 am »
hi sis :) anong marerecommend nyo for oily skin?

currently im using celeteque hydration. ok naman cya actually. pero nag sasawa na yata ako. its been 4 years na rin kasi na yun talaga yung ginagamit ko. im thinking about natural oils, argan, jojoba or coconut oil? but im afraid maybe too oily na yun considering i have very oily skin (but not acne prone). what do you guys suggest? i prefer natural oils though para lesser chemicals yung ilalagay ko in my face.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2014, 01:47:36 am »
Avalon Organics Vitamin C Facial Cream hands down, my fave moisturizer, very good for oily/combination skin.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 01:48:35 pm by shopaholic18 »

alexsy

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #271 on: January 10, 2014, 04:04:00 am »
im using aveeno sa umaga.
sa gabi avocado oil. meron sa mercury drug.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2014, 08:59:14 am »
^sis how much yung avocado oil sa mercury drug? At pure ba sya? Thanks :)

cessy_may08

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #273 on: January 10, 2014, 12:45:48 pm »
GNC Vitamin C Moisturizing Cream. Hands down ako dito, hindi malagkit sa face. :)  :) ;) ;) :) ;)

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #274 on: January 10, 2014, 01:46:42 pm »
can anyone recommend a moisturizer that VISIBLY shows better-skin results? I need one with anti-aging properties. thanks!

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #275 on: January 10, 2014, 02:38:25 pm »
Hi mga sis! Sorry if OT, not sure kasi if OT or not.
Quick question from skincare noob, ang Emulsion ba same sa moisturizer? Checking Asian brands kasi right now, and I often see Emulsion in the place of moisturizer. Now I am thinking of ditching the moisturizer and repllacing it with emulsion, pero hindi ko sure if advisable ito. Thanks in advance to anyone who will answer. :)

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #276 on: January 20, 2014, 03:18:12 pm »
Yung daily moisturizer ko is Glory of New York Aloe All Skin Gel. I have oily/combination skin. Hands down. This mattifies my face and hindi malagkit and heavy. Still on a hunt for a moisturizer na magagamit ko for nighttime coz I feel like this one doesn't provide enough moisturization for nighttime.

kissyheart

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #277 on: January 21, 2014, 07:51:12 am »
ask ko po san po nakabili ng GNC Vit. C Moisturizing Cream? how much po? thanks

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #278 on: January 21, 2014, 09:32:14 am »
Sis kissyheart sa GNC store's meron po nyan. Around 178 pesos. Sa mga sm may gnc po. ;)

Sis cessy_mae day time ka naglalagay ng gnc vitamin c? Naglalagay ka pa sunblock or sunscreen?

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #279 on: January 27, 2014, 01:55:31 pm »
Dahil super dry ang T-zone ko lately, I've been using Laneige water bank full moisture ampoule day and night. I think this works even better for me than argan oil to really, deeply moisturize skin without feeling or looking greasy.

I incorporated it na sa regimen ko:

Day:
Laneige water bank moisture full ampoule
Followed by Shiseido The Skincare day moisture recharge sa T-zone
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo sa side ng cheeks and chin (acne-prone areas)

Night:
Laneige water bank moisture full ampoule
Followed by Shiseido The Skincare night moisture recharge (light) sa T-zone
VMV re-everything serum sa side ng cheeks and chin (acne-prone areas)


« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 02:29:31 pm by oktoberfest22 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close