watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)  (Read 179610 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #160 on: August 21, 2013, 01:12:52 pm »
^^Combi sis. Oily lang ako sa t-zone.

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #161 on: August 21, 2013, 01:17:01 pm »
^^ yang ang gamit ko na moisturizer, normal sometimes dry skin ako. madali syang maabsorb ng skin, not sure lang ako kung nakakalessen sya ng oil :)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2013, 04:17:31 pm »
^^
Thanks. Yung effaclar H na rin lang siguro ang i ta try ko. :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2013, 08:49:53 pm »
^Wala pa ko masyado nababasa na reviews kay Mat. Madalas si Effaclar H and Duo.

Hmm, natetempt akong bumili na pero I have 2 tubes of moisturizer pa kasi baka masayang if I try and use Efaclar na agad dahil curious ako dun sa mat. Siguro try ko nalang din muna next time yung H. :)

gene

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2013, 12:50:22 am »
Avene Tolerance Extreme

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2013, 01:41:37 pm »
Magkakaiba effaclar H, Mat and Duo:

H - helps bring back moisture to skin na na-dry out ng acne products

Mat - has LHA, an exfoliating acid so it helps refine the skin texture as well as provide oil control and a bit of moisture in the skin

Duo. - depending on where you buy, can have BP + LHA (US) or BHA (Euro). Andi is used as an acne treatment so it can be drying and best supplemented with a moisturizer.

I use the US version of duo and follow it up with Cerave PM moisturizer or Physiogel AI when I'm out of Cerave. I use Mat as my AM moisturizer.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2013, 02:16:38 pm »
^I read reviews na yung Duo sa US, hindi siya pwede ilagay sa buong face kasi more on treatment siya. Whereas, yung sa Euro na Duo pwede dahil parang moisturizer kaya naguluhan ako kasi yung Duo ko Euro pero pag ginagamit ko sa buong face, namamalat :P

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2013, 08:18:56 pm »
Anyone tried the seaweed line from the body shop? pang oily skin kasi siya. :) i'm looking for my HG moisturizer pero i don't know where to start!

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2013, 08:32:26 pm »
^I read reviews na yung Duo sa US, hindi siya pwede ilagay sa buong face kasi more on treatment siya. Whereas, yung sa Euro na Duo pwede dahil parang moisturizer kaya naguluhan ako kasi yung Duo ko Euro pero pag ginagamit ko sa buong face, namamalat :P

May bp kasi kaya wary yung iba pero ok naman siya. I only use it when I break out or as spot treatment. Yung euro  na duo not as effective for acne treatment as the US version or so I've heard.mHiyangan din talaga. Sana nga LRP na lang dumating satin instead of avene eh. Hehe, mas ok products nila for me.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2013, 09:33:46 pm »
^Yung iba kasi claiming na yung Euro Duo moisturizer talaga while sa US Duo spot on treatment pero parang ganun din sa Euro, namalat talaga ng bongga mukha ko kaya buti nalang may Effaclar H ako.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2013, 09:49:38 pm »
^Hindi talaga mousturizer yung duo, treatment siya and most would need to follow-up with a moisturizer. i think mas drying US version. I use a lot of moisturizer to compensate - pag cerave pm at least 5 pumps, pag physiogel, kasing haba ng pinkie ko.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2013, 09:55:18 pm »
^Eto yung nakita ko sis na kino-compare yung US and UK plus yung pwede nga ilagay sa buong face yung Duo.

http://blessmybag.com/2013/01/12/larocheposay-effaclar-thediff/

and even on LRP website it says:
Apply morning and/or night to the entire face. Excellent make-up base. Non-comedogenic.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2013, 10:04:42 pm »
^No offense to her but blessmybag is a makeup artist not a skincare expert. I also dont think she's had enough problems with her skin to be experienced when it comes to acne or skincare management.

Yung duo, as with any skincare, up to you how you use it naman. No strict regimens necessary,kasi iba-iba din skin natin. I use duo on my whole face kasi it really removes clogged pores and dries up existing acne, while also preventing new ones from forming. There have been issues with BP being pro-oxidant, kaya use with caution din and reverse the effects with complimentary skincare.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2013, 10:18:41 pm »
^Yes, I'm just saying na even sa website ng LRP, pwede i-apply sa buong face so I did just that. Then I stumble upon that blog na ganun din sinasabi since UK yung Duo na nabili ko. Kaya nagtataka ako bakit namamalat yung face ko kaya ginagawa ko nalang siya na spot on treatment which is similar na ginagawa sa may US Duo.

Even if you check this sa website nila eto nakalagay:

EFFICACY
Effective on imperfections: Eliminates imperfections for 88% of users Unclogs pores for 89% of users Fast action for 89% of users Perfectly tolerated texture: Suitable for sensitive skin 89% - Does not dry the skin 85% 4-week usage test on 123 subjects using anti-imperfection treatments purchased in pharmacies.

Maybe isa na ako sa 11% na nag-dry ang skin sa Duo.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #174 on: August 23, 2013, 09:17:29 am »
^^ sis wicked ano gamit mo na duo? US or UK?

Clair de Lune

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #175 on: August 23, 2013, 09:38:26 am »
So far the best I've tried is GNC Vit E, A &D moisturizer. Hindi talaga ako mahilig mag moisturizer because I hate the warm, sticky feeling of applying creams on face. But since I have dry skin, I realize I need to. I've tried Olay, St. Ives, Ponds in the past but none of them suit me. I find them too oily. The only other moisturizer na nahiyang ako was Physiogel AI cream but it's expensive. And based on the recos here, GNC Vit C sounds promising. However out of stock yun when I went to the store and the SA recommended the Vit E variant instead. Sakto it's for dry skin. Now I love it! Super affordable and unlike other moisturizers I've tried, this doesn't just sit on the surface. Just after a few minutes, the skin really absorbs it, hence without the sticky feeling that I hate! I use it at night and love the glow and smoothness on my face when I wake up. I also use it before putting on bb cream. This is a very good basic moisturizer. Nothing fancy. ;) I want to try the Vitamin C next!

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #176 on: August 23, 2013, 10:25:18 am »
Hi po.pa join. I am 22 years old po.

First ever moisturizer ko po to. I have oily face po as in oily. Yung kada minuto kasi mag pulbos ka oil nasa muka mo hehe kidding aside po totoo po yun. So nag kojic soap po ako mganda sya kasi nakakaalis ng oil sa face pag sa aircon parang naka powder ka na kasi wala n talagang oil. So sabi saken pag dry ang face mo mas mabilis ka mag kaka wrimkles. Kaya dapat love mo ang oil kaso oil causes pimples naman. To make the long story short nag moisurizer ako haha

Super love ko po yung moistuirizer na collagen facial moisturizer with spf 60 (day cream) po. Maganda sa face kasi may collagen plus may spf pa po. This moisturizer gives my face the glow that i need for every day po. It gave my face that smooth feeling na parang naka bb cream. Parang nagpafacial sa ganda. I bought it online for 400 50grms. It you know yung famous ol seller sa ig yung nylydal dun koyun nabili (disclaimer: i am not a nlylydal reseller or promoter po hihi ^_^) mula ng ginamit ko to hindi na ko nag make up po ulit kasi parang hindi ko na need. Pero dafi heavy make up ako sa workn i just love the glow that it keeps on giving me.

The sa night yung collagen night cream din nila. Maganda po sya kasi collagen talaga. Plus mabango. Since first time ko to mag moisturizer hindi ako nakaramdam ng pimples or anything. Sa experience ko na 2 months ko sya gamit nagkakaron ako ng pinkish glow sa cheeks. Putlain po kasi ako. Hehe so pansin na oansin. Plus may banat effect. Kaso may konting sting pag nilalagay. I bought it for 500 50grm.s medyo pricey no po? Pero like na like ko sya.

Disclaimer. Di po ako reseller ng nylyda. Nag sshare lang po ako.

Love don't hate ♥♡♥
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 01:19:58 pm by sassy_gal18 »

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2013, 12:21:21 pm »
^^^nakaka-dry talaga ng skin ang duo sis. Most acne treatments tend to be drying and must be supplemented with moisturizers as needed.

^^I use and love the US version.

mhy_pie03

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #178 on: August 28, 2013, 03:07:19 pm »
I am using Skin B5 moisturizer. Acne-sufferer here. For oily acne-prone skin daw dapat water-based ang facial wash at moisturizer para ma-control yung sebum. Still on the process of recovering from a bad break-out after using Tony Moly Intense Snail Set.  :'(

pinkgal

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #179 on: September 03, 2013, 10:37:49 am »
I'm 25 and i have oily skin.. Tried lots of moisturizers, but only Clinique DDM gel worked for me. Napansin ko na na lessen ang pagiging oily and super smooth talaga ng face. But i'm the 3 step nga pala.. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close