We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I do olay for night....kasi the total effects is not good on my skin....nagiging oily tapos nagkakapimpke na maliliit....pero sa olay night natural white....maganda effect....moisturizer na pantanggal pa ng dark spots....oh dibaAnd then physiogel in the morning if its cold or olay total white if its not that cold....Im looking for a nice tinted moisturizer though....i love loreal kasi with spf 50 siya....but i need to finish my olay total white tube pa....
I have very sensitive skin. I use my physiogel AI cream. specially at night. pag-gising ko ang smooth and soft ng face. really gives moisture. Feeling ko rin may a bit of lightening/glowing effect. or baka feeling ko lang yun hahahha
Hi! Where can i buy la mer? Rustans din ba?