watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)  (Read 179361 times)

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2012, 09:25:30 pm »
over lagkit ng nivea creme.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2013, 12:10:45 pm »
NEUTROGENA Hydro Boost Water Gel.

this works for me kapag summer. pero if not, parang hindi sha effective. I dunno why. lol

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2013, 07:51:01 am »
Here's thread 5 mga sis! : )

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2013, 08:27:54 am »
^^ sis, eto yung binigay saking samples ng clarins: Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream and Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Comfort Cream. wala ata syang spf, sis. etong for night, okay lang pero if i'm going to buy dapat pang oily/combination. kasi tong binigay na pang night eh for dry/normal skin. expensive pero feeling ko sulit kapag hiyang ka :)

This is what I've been using for 3 months na. I use the gel-creme multi active day and it helps control oil and make skin glow at the same time. I also use the Age Control Concentrate, Lotus Toner and Conttonseed gentle foaming cleanser. Nakaka-glow ng skin ang clarins regimen but it doesn't help with acne, which I have kaya for 1 week in a month, I use my derma's products to rejuvinate my skin and then back to clarins, lagi kasi ako nagbabalat with my derma's products. Medyo expensive pero sulit na din kasi ang daming nagcocompliment na blooming ako pag clarins ang gamit ko. Haha!

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2013, 09:35:44 am »
now im using the post ect cream form doc leah martires.. pwede din daw to gawing moisturizer and at the same time, it lessens rednes and may halong anti-acne.. :)

makdonna

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2013, 10:31:34 am »
i'm now using Olay TE Gentle for daytime and La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream for night time. Olay TE soaks into my skin so fast and my skin doesn't dry up even when i'm in airconditioned rooms all day. and, well, i really didn't want to like La Mer because of the price tag and i didn't believe the fancy story on how it came to be but for some reason it works really, really well for my skin. so well that i'm already saving up for my next tub.

bronze

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2013, 02:15:50 pm »
now i'm crazy about salma hayek nuance renewed radiance nutrifying night cream. I get so much glow when i wake up in the morning. :)

sublime1

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2013, 09:53:43 am »
Hi mga sis! may nakapagtry na ba sa inyo nung GT moisturizing cream? Inalok kasi sakin ng SA sa watsons, though hindi ko muna binili kasi gusto ko muna isearch yung mga reviews. :)

AnneSennheiser

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2013, 11:10:15 am »
Hi mga sis ano bang magandang moisturizer for oily skin. Nabasa ko kasi na kahit oily eh dapat mag moisturize pa din hehe tia sa reply  ;D

onethird

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2013, 11:04:02 pm »
Clinique Moisture Surge works better for me than DDMG. Kaya lang namamahalan ako.

genesisdelacruz218

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2013, 11:33:02 pm »
HONEY!! it's the best moisturizer for all skin types!

gene

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2013, 01:04:21 pm »
avocado oil

emgee1180

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2013, 04:03:16 pm »
Been a Loreal Revitalift user for a few years na. But now, I use Olay TE for am the Loreal at night.
I was given a sample of the Neutrogena Hydroboost gel, mukhang ok rin. Baka magshift ako to that when I use up my Olay

Foxyness

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2013, 12:45:44 pm »
^ Go ahead sis try the Neutrogena hydroboost, I'm lovin it super hydrated ang skin ko when I wake up each day.. Not greasy pa and when you put into your face hmmm i feel sleepy afterwards kasi parang may cooling effect sya. The mousse cleanser is super okay din it removes all my makeup to think na its just foam when you put inyo your face.. Dami nga nagsabi blooming daw ako recently..  :D ;D

Doink!

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2013, 07:59:24 pm »
I'm giving my La Mer another shot. Someone from this forum mentioned that it made her skin glow :) and I'm so wishing to have my "glow," back... Fingers crossed... Super sayang if I don't use it :(

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2013, 10:11:45 am »
After using GNC Vit C for about a month now, I feel like its not really doing a good job. I mean every time i use it, hindi talaga sya naaabsorb. Asa ibabaw lang sya ng skin ko. I stopped using it na and went back to Kiehl's. too much of a hype. Good thing $2.00 lang sya.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2013, 10:30:41 am »
I alternate between Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel and L'Oreal Hydrafresh Icy Gel. Both are doing  good job for my combination-oily skin. Easily absorbed and keeps my skin hydrated. I like the former better though.

rjade

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2013, 01:40:37 pm »
Im using Neutrogen Moisturizing SPF15, its greasy when you put more than what is needed. My advice is to use one pump at a time.

break_free

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2013, 03:36:03 pm »
I love La Mer too. Pero now ubos na yung tub ko and still waiting for another tub pa, so Evening moisturizer ko now is Purely Nourishing Cream, sa umaga naman is bareMinerals Purely Nourishing SPF 25 both by Bare Escentuals.

Gusto ko mag try ng DHC products specifically yung EGF Creme Q10 Creme nila.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2013, 03:47:52 pm »
for sensitive skin:

Physiogel Cream

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close