watch now

Author Topic: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6  (Read 147276 times)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #240 on: November 12, 2013, 07:04:30 pm »
Help sisses! I've been using my Benefit Chacha Tint but I can't seem to apply it correctly on my cheeks. I only use my fingers though. What works best for your application of this tint do you use brush? what kind? and how much do you get to apply? I dont do full make-up normally but I use moisturizer and sunblock. When is the best time to apply this? i read from one of our sisses na before moisturizers tama ba kasi I apply face powder after.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #241 on: November 12, 2013, 07:26:10 pm »
^
I use my flat foundation in applying Cha Cha Tint and cheeks in general. Light gentle strokes lang pero mabilis.

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #242 on: November 13, 2013, 10:59:59 am »
Ang gaganda ng shade ng Shu Lip & Cheek Fun-tasy  :)

http://www.everbluec.com/2013/09/shu-uemura-2013-holiday-collection-6.html

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #243 on: November 13, 2013, 11:17:13 am »
^
Dream Pink, bading!

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #244 on: November 13, 2013, 12:16:47 pm »
^Kay ganda bading! :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #245 on: November 13, 2013, 12:37:08 pm »
^
Oo nga. Bili na!

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #246 on: November 18, 2013, 04:08:03 am »
been using the shu murakami lip and cheek tint for a week now sulit na sulit at unique ang colors loving the magical red and dream pink

px17

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #247 on: February 12, 2014, 08:53:46 am »
just bought nature's republic stain girl's tint in red and orange. Wala masyado reviews since mura naman triny ko na. :) Okay naman di nga lang ganon katagal staying power.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #248 on: February 16, 2014, 10:50:15 am »
among the korean cosmetic brands, actually i've only checked TFS and EH, which has a good lip stain with good staying power, high color pay-off and not drying? tia! :D

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #249 on: February 16, 2014, 11:55:24 am »
I wanted to buy Etude's color pop shine tint in Coral. I'm so into that kind of shade these days. Di masyadong okay lasting power, pero habol ko talaga yung kulay e. Sana may makita pa kong ganito ring shade but better staying power.. :/

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #250 on: February 16, 2014, 11:57:44 am »
upon searching around sa net, parang maganda din yung tony moly tony tint. baka ito ang itry ko na talaga.  ;D

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #251 on: February 18, 2014, 12:33:52 am »
^ maganda yung tony moly tint. It was one of the first tints I have tried back in college.

I am loving my cha cha tint and I dont think Ill find anything that can replace it!

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #252 on: February 18, 2014, 09:00:36 am »
Sis, okay ba yung cha cha tint sa lips? Okay pa after drinking or eating? And hm? :)
Goosh how could I've forgotten about cha cha! Tagal kong naghahanap ng ganitong shade! Haha

Also, I saw pala tony moly kiss maestro ba yun? Mukang maganda.  ;D😊

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #253 on: February 18, 2014, 09:42:07 am »
Help sisses! I've been using my Benefit Chacha Tint but I can't seem to apply it correctly on my cheeks. I only use my fingers though. What works best for your application of this tint do you use brush? what kind? and how much do you get to apply? I dont do full make-up normally but I use moisturizer and sunblock. When is the best time to apply this? i read from one of our sisses na before moisturizers tama ba kasi I apply face powder after.

I use my fingers din pero liquid foundi brush works well too. Mabilis ko siya bineblend kasi mabilis rin matuyo and kapag natuyo siya, goodluck sa pagtanggal. Sanay na rin ako I spray a little bit of face spray muna para maganda pagkakablend kasi mas moist ang surface. :)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #254 on: February 18, 2014, 01:07:56 pm »
^ ako i put some of the cha cha tint sa back of my hand muna then pick up the tint with my fingers bago ilagay sa cheeks kasi kung from the tint brush direcho sa cheeks uneven ang kulay pagnagblend ka.

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #255 on: March 08, 2014, 10:30:10 am »
Question lang, do you apply lip balm underneath or over the tint? Napansin ko kasi medyo drying ang Benetint when applied directly sa lips pero pag over lip balm naman hindi na ganoon ka-long lasting.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #256 on: March 08, 2014, 10:42:15 am »
^ako over the lipbalm for the bene tint.

hay,lemming ko talaga yung YSL baby doll Kiss and blush right now pero sa YSL online pa lang available.ganda.

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #257 on: March 08, 2014, 03:54:47 pm »
^Oo na sis Ali, ang ganda nung YSL Baby Doll Kiss and Blush :)  Fresh tignan.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #258 on: March 08, 2014, 07:18:55 pm »
^ buy na tayo as soon as available na sya sa physical stores! : )
us-based credit card lang kasi sa YSL online. pang sephora lang ang credit card ko.ha!ha!

lotsofgirlstuff

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #259 on: March 08, 2014, 10:16:44 pm »
^ maganda yung tony moly tint. It was one of the first tints I have tried back in college.


I'm also in love with my tony moly tint. :)

just bought nature's republic stain girl's tint in red and orange. Wala masyado reviews since mura naman triny ko na. :) Okay naman di nga lang ganon katagal staying power.

Parang gusto ko rin itry yung orange nila. Puro skin care pa lang kasi nabibili ko sa Nature Republic...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close