watch now

Author Topic: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6  (Read 147103 times)

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2013, 05:49:29 pm »
^ thanks sis... :)

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #201 on: July 29, 2013, 08:10:47 pm »
- Sophie Paris Magic Pink Cream Cheek and Lip Tint - Super affordable! parang 75 or 80php lang ang bili ni boyfie dito. okay na okay ang staying power. downside is, limited ang nagbebenta nito.
- The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Tint - okay din. comparable to benefit's benetint. mas mura pa. nakuha ko 'to ng sale ng 795php buy one take one sa tbs noon :)
- Benefit's Benetint - PRICEY! :D namamahalan ako masyado. nakuha ko lang yung mini size niya when I bought primping with the stars. okay naman siya. wala naman nakaka WOW factor :D

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #202 on: July 31, 2013, 03:04:23 am »
I use Beautiful Missha The Style tint for my lips, ok naman. long-lasting din sya.

akosimiming

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #203 on: August 01, 2013, 01:09:34 pm »
Etude House. Dear Darling Tint

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2013, 03:59:38 pm »
I'd save up for The Bodyshop's than readily get Etude's Dear Darling tint. Mas pigmented si Etude but TBS give me a more natural flush. If I want a more vivid pink on my cheeks, I'd layer TBS a couple of times.

femme_nikita

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #205 on: August 04, 2013, 08:55:52 am »
I love IN2IT Gel blush, really stays up to 8 hours. Yun lang you really have to master blending it.

iamNyx

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #206 on: August 10, 2013, 01:44:07 am »
Ive always raved about body shop's lip and cheek tint. Pero natry ko din yung sophie super okay sya and super mura pa

BaBy.DoLL

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2013, 11:21:22 pm »
G-lish Pink Crush Cheek & Lip Tint :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 11:57:37 pm by BaBy.DoLL »

angelovepink

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #208 on: August 12, 2013, 01:16:25 am »
I still love Body Shop's Lip & Cheek tint pa rin! Also, it's on sale right now.. ;)

iamNyx

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #209 on: August 13, 2013, 06:46:14 am »
I bought lip and cheek tint na yesterday.. Im really want the sophie pero I don't know where to order so nagsearch na lang me sa SM Dept store. Dami ko tinest and I end up with Careline Lip and cheek tint. Ok sya sa cheeks and lips. Almost same with Body shop except for the smell.. Mejo amoy gamot.. But ok na ok siya for the price :)

sapphire201

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2013, 12:56:24 pm »
[textspeak!] sinsabi nyong best seller ni tony moly na tint is [textspeak!] Cat Chu Wink red ba?
dami nilang tint e and iba iba rin [textspeak!] price

anne_22

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #211 on: August 23, 2013, 08:13:38 pm »
TBS lip and cheek tint yung the best, I think. pero okay din yung Sophie, nakaka-victim lang sya bilang white yung kulay nya tapos nag iiba when applied to skin.. :D
currently using Benefit Cha-cha tint which is okay, pero I like Posie tint better..

belle4beauty

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #212 on: August 23, 2013, 10:16:03 pm »
I like liquid type tints compared to jelly type ones. I've bought holika holika's holy berry tint. ganda ng effect, long lasting and affordable lang with 275 pesos. :)

anne_22

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #213 on: August 23, 2013, 11:00:49 pm »
^ di ba sa SM Fairview pa lang meron? na-curious tuloy ako. hehe.

isha17

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #214 on: August 24, 2013, 11:25:30 am »
tony moly has a new cheek and lip tint, jelly type at mabango naman siya. i love that it gives natural blush.=)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #215 on: August 27, 2013, 02:51:57 pm »
I still prefer Becca Beach Tint over Benefit tints. Easier to work with and easier to blend.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #216 on: August 27, 2013, 04:03:46 pm »
benetint pa rin for me, hands down. very natural and buildable and last so loooong!

gene

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #217 on: August 27, 2013, 04:17:21 pm »
The two that really last the whooole day are Benetint and In2It! But with stains like these, the application is too tricky. I find that it is best to spread it on freshly moisturized skin, otherwise blotchy!

Poppy Tint is very cute, kakatakot ang shade on the bottle but on the skin, very nice, even for morenas I must say.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #218 on: August 27, 2013, 04:34:17 pm »
^ agree sis... i apply tint after ng bb cream..
btw... san nabibili ang Poppy Tint?

justhisgirl

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 6
« Reply #219 on: August 27, 2013, 07:35:23 pm »
Benetint is love!!! I use it for my cheeks kasi di sya ganun ka long lasting para sa lips. 2nd bottle ko na. :) For lips, I use Strip It Lips and Cheek Stain. Very long lasting! I mix both shades together kasi yun ang bagay sa skin color ko. ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close