We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sisses, san kayo bumibili ng authentic na chacha tint? mukhang madami kasi nagbebenta ng fake online eh..
benefit chacha tint, tony moly cherry pink and bodyshop's are the best for me
^Super agree on all points! I'm currently using Body Shop lip and cheek tint. I bought it at P395 lang. Di ka mapagsasabihang naka-blush on ka, sasabihan ka lang ng rosy cheeks (pero siyempre, depends on how much would you apply pa rin)! I don't use it also as lip tint: weird ang finish at weird din ang lasa! I also tried Pretty When Pinched lip and cheek tint ng Bench (cheaper than Body Shop) pero napagsasabihan ako ni H2B ng "mahiwagang pisngi" everytime that I used this one. It's too reddish-pinkish, not so natural ang dating. Weird din ang lasa!
Benetint=looking fresh all day<3
san mabibili [textspeak!] benefit cha cha tint?
I am a huge fan of DIY projects and crafts so here's a recipe for DIY lip and cheek stain (from the web):What you will need:1 pc. beet3 tbsp. glycerineWhat to do:1. Peel and cut the beet into small pieces.2. Put in a bowl and add the glycerine.3. Put in a pan and let simmer for at least 20 minutes4. Let cool and transfer to a small container