We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
for lip tint - revlon just bitten kissable in romantique, it looks natural once nagfade off na yung color
I saw benetint sold online but I'm a doubtful if it is authentic. came from singapore daw. super dirt cheap kaya feeling ko too good to be true.
Thank you sis! I've been meaning to buy one kaso nalilito ako what kukunin na color. What's your shade sis? NC35 ako
May sample size ba ang lip tint sa tony moly store or online sellers lang nagbebenta nito? at ang dami pala nila lip tint, magkaiba ba yung original lip tint nila sa catchu wink tony tint? Parang pareho lang naman kasi. na dthey laos have milky orange na parang cha cha tint, yay! matry muna bago ako magsettle sa mamahaling cha cha