Author Topic: Should you out a cheater?  (Read 4612 times)

FoxyPhoenix

  • Guest
Should you out a cheater?
« on: November 22, 2012, 02:56:18 pm »
Yes / No?

wander lust

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 02:58:06 pm »
I have the same question. I just found out my friend's husband cheating on her. Should I tell or not? Confused..

quinone

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 08:00:12 pm »
ako NO. kahit super close friend ko pa yung lalake o babae, ayokong makiki-alam sa relationship ng iba.  if they ask for an advice, i give one. kung kailangan ng listening ear, willing din ako makinig. pero ayoko talagang maki-alam.

pwede rin kasing in an open relationship pala sila, or alam na nila yung nangyayari, o kaya in separate rooms na sila talaga natutulog pero still choose to live in the same roof.

rara_avis

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 09:05:37 pm »
Honestly, if my friend is being cheated on then definitely YES pero if my friend is the one who is cheating, malamang NO but I will try to talk some sense into them. My Dad is cheating on my Mom and he even made it "official" pero my Sister and I decided not to tell my Mom because of complicated reasons. I really don't know how long I can hold this up. Ni hindi ako makatingin sa nanay ko ng diretso.

EllaBratin

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 08:43:30 am »
ako NO. kahit super close friend ko pa yung lalake o babae, ayokong makiki-alam sa relationship ng iba.  if they ask for an advice, i give one. kung kailangan ng listening ear, willing din ako makinig. pero ayoko talagang maki-alam.

pwede rin kasing in an open relationship pala sila, or alam na nila yung nangyayari, o kaya in separate rooms na sila talaga natutulog pero still choose to live in the same roof.

^ AGREE po ako dito... "NO" din!  ;)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 09:06:58 am »
If it's my friend being cheated on YES rin for me, di yata ako makakatulog if I wont say a thing to my friend.

^sorry to hear about that sis.  :(

maiandra

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 02:09:15 pm »
It's a YES for me. I would appreciate it if someone told me if it happened to me.

rara_avis

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 01:07:50 pm »

@ stylishmommy - It's okay Sis, honestly di ko naman dinadamdam. I just feel guilty that my Mom doesn't have any idea about it. Di ko pa alam what my next step is, pinag-iisipan ko pa kasi I cannot live with this guilt forever!

May naalala lang ako. I work mostly with Guys and they are also friends with my Husband. Friends ko din ang wives nila. Sometimes umaalis sila for boys night out, I told my Husband before na if ever he knows that one of them is cheating I prefer not to know about it.

Why? Because I do not want to be put in a sticky situation where my only option is to tell the wife about the cheating and ruin my working relationship with the husband OR hide the truth and carry the guilt. Kung ano man ang option na piliin ko eventually it will push me to quit the job kasi toxic na ang working environment. But this is just my stand kung ang involved are my co-workers pero pag friends ko ibang usapan na yun. I am friends with my co-workers but I prefer not to be heavily involved in their personal lives.

Madaling sabihing YES pero pag nasa complicated situation ka na mapapaisip ka pa din talaga.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 01:10:17 pm by rara_avis »

showermist

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 01:58:14 pm »
yes. most of the time.

(so can you imagine how some of my 'friends' hate me? but this haters still come to me for financial help. ngek.)

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 10:58:34 am »
I think this is one of the most difficult questions to answer especially if you're talking about your friends or family members. Ako kasi I would appreciate if my friends would tell me if they caught my hubby cheating ang problema, I'm not sure if they would because we're in the same circle of friends... same din sa mga kaibigan ko kasi friends ko rin mga hubbies nila pero kung hindi ko ganon ka-close ang hubby or partner and caught them cheating, I would definitely tell my friend (kung ganon kami ka-close). Kung acquaintance lang or nakaka-chikahan ko lang na "friend", alam ko it's none of my business so di ako makikialam.

runaway_bridesmaid

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 11:09:46 am »
ako No, i believe in women's instinct. malalaman at malalaman din ng babae na niloloko siya ng partner niya

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 11:34:54 pm »
If I see with my own eyes, and the person being cheated is a BFF (female/male) or family/relative.  --  isusumbong ko.
I will tell it as I saw it, walang dagdag, walang bawas.
IMO, it will hurt him/her more if he/she learns about it & realizes he/she was the last to know.

I would relay it discreetly, in private; and share the info with no one else (this is bad tsismiss). 
I would say:   
             I am giving you info I have seen with  my own eyes/experienced myself -- and if our positions            were reversed, I would expect you to do the same thing: squeal. Talk to your wife/husband, GF/BF, and ASK.  . Do not be afraid to learn the truth. 

What if both are my friends? Sasabihin ko pa rin don sa cheated on.
It will be extremely hard for me to condone cheating. 

FoxyPhoenix

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2012, 11:09:10 am »
^ I like your opinion/advice.

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2012, 05:33:45 am »
Ako siguro bibigyan ko ng idea friend ko if ever. If may evidence ako sasabihin ko na. Kase ayoko naman mangyare skin yun.

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2012, 05:58:55 am »
Yes,para mamanmanan nya mabuti husband nya.mahirap yung clueless sa nangyayari sa paligid .,bibigyan ko sya idea, not really straight na ganto, ganyan husband nya.

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 10:26:41 am »
if the one being cheated on is someone very close to me and someone i truly care about then most probably yes. i think. but tama si sis rara_avis pag andun ka na sa sitch na yun you would never really know.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Should you out a cheater?
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 11:13:28 am »
If the one being cheated on is a good friend and I'm very sure that there really is something fishy going on, then yes. My small but close knit group of buddies and I talk to each other about everything, kaya hindi ko maiiwasan sabihin, especially something this major. Tsaka ayoko ng ganun, na iniisahan yung mga kaibigan ko. Malas na lang ng cheater na nahuli ko sya!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close