We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello everyone!!!Namiss ko ang GT! It has been a while since I last posted! Super busy sa work and preparation! I am also a 2013 bride! Anyway, update lang. I want to share lang our e-session by She&Him Photography! I super love it!Romantic Gothichttp://dukhangadbenturera.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/885007_400355603395549_1389784294_o.jpgBohochichttp://dukhangadbenturera.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/885128_400354300062346_98432131_o.jpgSis i_am_zayda, Yung CENOMAR, marriage cert, confirmation and baptismal, mga 4-3 months before the wedding pwede nyo nga kunin. 10 working days yun bago makuha yung CENOMAR at need mo sya sa pag apply ng marriage cert (10 working days din). Yung Birth Certif, basta NSO certified na yung copy mo. Di mo na kailangang kumuha ng bagong copy. I hope this helps! Happy preps!
mga sis! help please! baka alam nyo kung saan kami pwedeng bumili ng cake topper.. yung medyo funny sana. 2 weeks na lang wedding na namin, nawala sa isip ko ang cake topper, waaa! TIA.
Hi sisses,2013 bride here also. Just booked malate church and ramon magsaysay hall for Nov 2013.searching na ko now for other supplier.Excited much