We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi fellow breastfeeding mothers. Question lang what vitamins are you taking po? Yung kirkland daily multi kasi nakalagay sa packaging niya na di pwede sa nursing women, so naghahanap ako ng ibang multivitamins. TIA!
Sis Marssie, apply ka ng nipple cream. It really helps. Ako I have the lansinoh lanolin nipple cream. I apply before taking a bath daily. It's safe and u dont have to remove any residue before feeding. When my mom left for the US na, round the clock na ko mag direct feed ulit kaya sumakit ulit nipple ko but it lasted mga 2 days lang Basta I make it a point mag apply ng cream daily, nawala rin sakit Nya.