watch now

Author Topic: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL  (Read 40033 times)

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2013, 08:33:40 pm »
Hi sissies, I purchased a box of Belo's herbal diet pills today. I plan to start taking them on Monday so I can gradually decrease my food intake over the weekend. It is Php2750 and no consultation fee was charged to me even if I was assessed prior to selling this product to me. The doctor was very accommodating with questions and queries about the product.

Can't wait to post on the weigh in thread next week  :)

cassidy02

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2013, 10:56:54 pm »
^which branch sis? And pwede pa rin kaya mag exercise while taking this? :)

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2013, 06:53:56 am »
Hi sis, I went to Belo at SM Megamall Atrium at the 5th floor. Actually it's more suggested to take it together with physical activity. If the effect is very strong, you can take it every other day instead.

cassidy02

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2013, 11:57:22 am »
^musta progress mo sis?:)

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2013, 10:43:05 am »
Sounds just like the effects of Reductil but Reductil is/was cheaper. Not sure if it's still
Available in drug stores though.

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2013, 01:06:03 pm »
^ i tried both and reductil is waaaay more effective than belo's pill. Parang 5 pounds lang na lose ko sa belo while 30 pounds naman sa reductil. Unfortunately reductil is no longer available in the market.

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2013, 04:07:31 pm »
Thanks sis. Scratching this off my list then.

makuleht

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2013, 11:42:06 am »
IMHO I think these pills are designed to be effective when you do workouts... So for me, workout na lang, la pa gastos, effort lang.:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close