watch now

Author Topic: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL  (Read 40057 times)

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2013, 08:27:43 am »
i've tried this before, naka ilang post na din ako ng review about this pill... At first parang effective sya or should i say placebo effect lang dahil nag eexpect ako na mag work ang pill na to. Sa una parang wala kang gana kumain but then after a couple of days parang wala ng effect even before you finished the 10 days course. Say may na lose ka, but you need to stop after 10 days diba before you can start again. Bago ka ulit makapag simula na gain mo na ulit yung na lose mo sa first 10 days.... So mahirap sya i-maintain. Waste of money sya for me. Good thing hindi ako bumili ng madami, bibili dapat ako ng limang box para dalhin sa abroad, buti tinry ko muna.

japs

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2013, 09:15:35 pm »
Good review sis. :D

zy

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2013, 11:46:32 pm »
^^Hi Sisses :) I agree with Sis Prettybarbie. Sa una Lang yung feeling mo na walang gana Pero sa following days nararamdaman ko na ang gutom, kumakalam na sikmura ko.

powerpacfan

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 04:26:11 pm »
ito ba yung pinoromote ni vice ganda sa salamat doc na nagpapayat daw sa kanya??

parang i doubt na walang lipo yung ginawa nya. still not convinced with these pills.

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 11:20:44 am »
^ yes sis ito nga yun napanood ko sa salamat doc.

still i have not tried this, hassle pala kasi u need to have appointment pa mahirap walk in and i am slightly busy.
 
masarap kumain. still undecided if i'll go to belo for this pills :)

liana

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2013, 06:40:43 pm »
my sister took these and nagulat ako when she visited us ang laki ng pinayat nya as in hapis talaga yung face. Problem lang nya is that she feels really depressed, lungkut lungkutan daw sya because of lack of food :D 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 06:42:37 pm by liana »

samsung

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2013, 08:41:48 pm »
^ yup, ganun din ako sis.. while taking the pills dun ko narealize na bakit ko tatanggihan ang food? parang na-sad ako na hini-hindian ko sya hehe

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 06:47:54 pm »
^one reason kaya di ako makapagstart. I dont like food. I love them. Ha ha
And i cook so ayan baka madepress din ako :)

nessy

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2013, 08:26:24 am »
thinking of using this pill as well. gusto ko kasi mga 115 lbs ako. :D

mrs.somerhalder

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2013, 08:38:05 pm »
Sorry was not able to give an update sooner. Been quite busy lately :-/ my review coming right up! :-)

So I took the pills for only 5 days... Should take them for 10 days... But I had my period, so as indicated, I should stop for at least 3 days. I know I should have continued but (yes, another but ;p) I unfortunately had UTI and was advised by my OB to take antibiotics. I decided it would not be a wise idea to starve myself while taking antibiotics. Had my last dose of antibiotic today so I'm planning to resume my "diet-pill-regimen" hehe.

I lost nearly 5 pounds since I started taking the pills. And surprisingly, despite being off the pills for a week already... I did not gain weight... Plus my desire to eat a lot has greatly diminished... And that is a miracle! Haha. I used to eat like a famished construction worker ;p rice used to be my best friend. Hehe. I still believe in staying healthy while losing weight so I mainly ate fruits and veggies while taking the Belo diet pills.

I guess another thing that helped me is my desire and will power to lose weight. 'Cause if you'd simply rely on the pills... The 10 days being off the pills would torment you if you don't have enough motivation to watch what you're eating :-)

Not claiming to be an expert but I hope, I somehow shed some light on those wanting to find out more about this product :-)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 08:43:55 pm by mrs.somerhalder »

psyche18R

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2013, 11:42:39 am »
any updates sa mga iibang naka-take?

ThinkOfHannah

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 01:27:43 pm »
Hi! Its my 4th day in using belo herbal diet pills.. So far ive lost 2 kilos. You wont feel gutom [textspeak!]... But i guess u have to eat parin or else you will feel weak. 1st and second day is ok.. But yesterday my third day.. I feel na sobrang nanghihina ako maybe because i dont eat the right amount of food. Also i had problems sleeping. Parang ang dami mu maiisip kahit antok ka na tlaga.. I only slept for three hours lang. I dont like this feeling kc i feel so restless. Good thing im a stay home mom. I will try to take it every other day nlang. Will see what will happen...

mrs.somerhalder

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2013, 09:47:07 am »
ano ito psychological effect of not consuming food or dahil even if your in front of food talagang wala kayong gana?

Mabilis mabusog, sis. Tapos kahit di ka kumain the whole day hindi mo mafifeel na gutom ka... Except pag narinig mo na rumbling tummy mo :-/ kaya nung tinake ko 'to... I made sure na kumakain pa din ako kahit konti para hindi sumumpong hyperacidity ko.

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2013, 12:43:45 am »
paano un belo herbal diet sis? pills  ba sya? saan nabibili and how much??? TIA

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2013, 01:43:54 pm »
sa Belo Clinic

itsmemhel

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2013, 11:49:11 am »
Hi, just wanna share my experience while using Belo Herbal Diet Pill

50.7 kilos ako nung bumili ako nitong pills


First day experience:
- take ng pill 30min before bfast
- food intake is same prin (magana)
- sleeping habit - everyday, sa office after kumain ng lunch for 15 mins, 10 mins pahinga, and 35mins nap (1st day taking diet pill) hindi ako nkapag nap. Hyper super
- gym (7:30pm - 9:30pm) after work
- sleeping time n (hindi prin ako inaantok, so the whole night ng monday is hindi ako nakatulog, buti n lang is Holiday (april 9) kinabukasan so Ok pa)
- usually tulog ko is 10pm til 5am


2nd Day
- take ng pill 30min before bfast
- food intake (mjo nabawasan pro konti lang, siguro its all in my mind n need ko mag diet)
- gising prin at hindi inaantok khit konte
- 5pm to 7pm workout sa gym
- 7pm till 12midnight gising prin but trying n matulog (7pm call ako sa belo atrium) sabi normal reaction daw ng ibang nag take, advise me n uminom ng sterilized mild bear brand)
- 12 midnight nkatulog n ko (YES!) 2am nagising ako dahil humilab tyan ko then (poops)
- 3:30am n ko mjo inantok ulit

3rd Day
- take ng pill 30min before bfast
- ngaun super antok and weak
- pro yung diwa ko is gising n gising, katawan ko is mjo nangi2nig na (pro carry prin sna - hehe)
- 12nn nsa office ako while posting this
---
That's it
Wait ko till tom or gang maubos ko yung 10pills (kung kakayanin ng body ko)


HOPE it HELPS....
Will keep you posted para sa next Pills ko n itake kung ano n reaction sa katawan ko

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2013, 05:52:23 pm »
^sis! magaan pa ang 50.7 kilos ah! hihi. kamusta ka na? update us. TIA! ~cheers! :)

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2013, 10:44:42 am »
I called up 819 BELO earlier and the pills now cost Php2750 plus a fixed consultation fee of Php600. Will definitely have to make time for this and get started on this weight loss journey  :)

stylishlymessy

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2013, 02:20:56 pm »
Went to belo Greenbelt yesterday to have my regular glycopeel facial and bought the belo diet pills na since I've been wanting to try it out for the longest time. First heard it from my friend, grabe pinayat niya as in na inspire ako! Yeah it's true the pill now cost 2750 but the consultation is free already.

Update

took the pill this morning. So far so good! only ate 1 slice of toasted wheat bread and im so full already! Don't know if its just a placebo effect but we'll see in ten days. I'll update you guys 😃

cassidy02

  • Guest
Re: BELO HERBAL DIET PILL
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2013, 07:57:32 pm »
^baka naman sis free cos you had the glycopeel so kasabay lang yung pill sa consultation? Or baka old client ka na? Or free na talaga ang consultation? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close