watch now

Author Topic: Creative ways to say YES  (Read 107689 times)

deck_girl_07

  • Guest
Creative ways to say YES
« on: November 16, 2012, 02:02:22 pm »
help mga sis, suggestions please on how to say YES to your manliligaw in a creative way.. long distance kami, magkikita kami next week at sasagutin ko na sya pero gusto ko sana maging creative para memorable.. thank you in advance :)

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Creative ways to say YES
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 02:50:56 pm »
i gave him Cello's personalized doughnuts.
" Yes. I LOVE YOU TOO, B. "
ayon. :)

erin1992

  • Guest
Re: Creative ways to say YES
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 02:56:29 pm »
parang ang hirap mag-suggest kasi depende din yun sa kung anong gagawin nya for you on that day.
yung akin kasi kay bf, parang kengkoy lang eh. sinabi ko in an indirect way. tas later that night, i called him to ask kung gets ba nya na kami na.. kengkoy di ba? well. ayun.

deck_girl_07

  • Guest
Re: Creative ways to say YES
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 03:07:50 pm »
^ sis nakuha mo din ba agad, or order yun?

snowhite_12

  • Guest
Re: Creative ways to say YES
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 08:59:06 pm »
halikan mo sis! smack sa lips lang when saying goodbye (pauwi na kayu sa house)yung hindi niya inexpect na gagawin mo yun.

kakakilig naman ang feelings mo ngayon. hehheh

sweetcheeks

  • Guest
Re: Creative ways to say YES
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 09:32:07 am »
Try using an invisible pen. Send him the UV light needed to show the invisible ink.

That's what I did and my partner found it extremely creative! At first he didn't see the answer of course (he gave me a card where in the end I'm required to circle YES or NO to be his girlfriend). So he was starting to panic why he didn't see any answer.. Then to relieve him of his misery I finally turned on the UV light and we kept laughing and laughing about it! =D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:24:45 pm by sweetcheeks »

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Creative ways to say YES
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 11:36:57 pm »
Just tell him/her that you love her/him. =)

For me, mas sweet parin yun.

I remember last New Year 2009, My ex (now my husband) and I are talking to the phone. Friends palang kami nun. We we said goodbye to each other, I told him (I love you). Tapos, nagkunyari pa siya na hindi niya narinig. Ayun, sinagot ko siya that very moment. =)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Creative ways to say YES
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 03:14:46 pm »
Hi sis! last month pa yun post mo, kamusta? Kayo na ba?

Share ko lang yun sa amin ng bf ko, dahil may napili na akong date kung kelan siya sasagutin, ginawa ko yun hiningi niyang picture sa akin nilagyan ko nung drawing na nagsymbolize ng mahal kita (yun din kasi ginamit niya for telling me na love niya ako) so ako gaya gaya.. tapos nilagyan ko ng pick up line na "balita ko madaming single sa mundo, bawasan natin"

one.hope

  • Guest
Re: Creative ways to say YES
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 11:23:51 pm »
It was close to end of the year when I said Yes to my bf. By that time he already got his new planner, and so I asked if I can write something on it. Then I wrote "1st anniversary" on the same date for the following year. :-)

ri-anne

  • Guest
Re: Creative ways to say YES
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 07:09:32 pm »
halikan mo sis! smack sa lips lang when saying goodbye (pauwi na kayu sa house)yung hindi niya inexpect na gagawin mo yun.

kakakilig naman ang feelings mo ngayon. hehheh

this was what i did! lol! pero sa cheeks lang...shy ako eh hehe

i'd also suggest that...or how about surprising him with a couples-something? couple shirt, o couple watch etc.. ???

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Creative ways to say YES
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 07:21:44 pm »
Try using an invisible pen. Send him the UV light needed to show the invisible ink.

That's what I did and my partner found it extremely creative! At first he didn't see the answer of course (he gave me a card where in the end I'm required to circle YES or NO to be his girlfriend). So he was starting to panic why he didn't see any answer.. Then to relieve him of his misery I finally turned on the UV light and we kept laughing and laughing about it! =D

x100 like! :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close