Author Topic: Wedding at ENDERUN II  (Read 61828 times)

Maple19

  • Guest
Re: Wedding at ENDERUN II
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2015, 10:19:04 am »
We had 3 bottles of 1L red wine for the toast then 3 bottles of hard drinks na pinuslit namin sa mobile bar para di halata.

Kiracharlie, I do know it's a standard for hotels and caterers to have 10% buffer for buffet meals. We had 150 guests invited (around 14 didn't attend on the wedding day) and about 30+ suppliers. My coord told me din wag magorder ng crew meal in advance kasi usually may sobrang food si enderun. Wala kaming nauwing food. Pero I think kinulang ang dessert kasi madami ata bumalik for the desserts dahil masarap daw.

Reese17 I booked Enderun around the same time with Kiracharlie. Yung amin may nakalagay kaming separate corkage for the wine, mobile bar ang beer kegs. For, pica-pica chips and nuts lang to. And we requested the two appetizers be served during cocktails.

kiracharlie

  • Guest
Re: Wedding at ENDERUN II
« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2015, 04:38:09 pm »
reese17, Wedding was last month and I booked late 2013. Sayang nga they still charged us the corkage. Or baka sales strategy na rin since we were kind of vocal na we were thinking of ordering from them. We ended up ordering 20 bottles of white wine from them.  >:(

Maple19, We weren't told about the 10% buffer that's why we ordered extra. Plus the fact na may more than 10 na hindi dumating so ang dami naming tira. Pero the suppliers were able to get food from the buffet aside from their supplier meal.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding at ENDERUN II
« Reply #162 on: May 28, 2015, 02:05:02 am »
My brother is getting married and is considering Enderun Tent. Their only worry is the availability of parking slots in case someone else rents the atrium. The wedding will be on a non-school day. Will parking be a problem considering that their reservation if ever will start at 730pm since their wedding is 7pm in SSA?

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Wedding at ENDERUN II
« Reply #163 on: May 28, 2015, 08:06:51 am »
Hey Chili, how many guests is your brother inviting? My estimate is that there are only about 50-60 parking slots at Enderun (the last time I went there) but other brides can correct me. So even if you get the whole plave to yourself, medyo kulang siya. Anyway, I used to work in the area and there are a lot of other parking buildings nearby so worst case, guests can just walk. :) I did the same for a friend's wedding at Blue Leaf.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding at ENDERUN II
« Reply #164 on: May 28, 2015, 10:07:27 am »
thanks reese17! I will let my bro know about that. Right now they are trying to negotiate getting the whole place, by consuming the minimum revenue for both tent and atrium. I wonder if Enderun will allow that? I think they are expecting over 200 guests.

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Wedding at ENDERUN II
« Reply #165 on: May 28, 2015, 10:26:56 am »
Nicer if they get the whole place na! Some couples kasi book the Atrium for small weddings na < 150 pax. :)  Enderun allows you to book both the Atrium and Tent it as long as you reach the minimum revenue. For me it's quite reasonable na considering it's consumable on food and drinks.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding at ENDERUN II
« Reply #166 on: May 28, 2015, 12:12:55 pm »
Thanks reese17!! Theyll be happy to know that they can get the whole place. Thanks so much for your comment. You're right 60 parking slots aren't enough but I guess that will do, as long as the guests with drivers park somewhere else. Hehe

kiracharlie

  • Guest
Re: Wedding at ENDERUN II
« Reply #167 on: May 28, 2015, 03:25:17 pm »
Chilli1113

The parking area outside Enderun is probably empty during weekends and holidays. So that shouldn't be a problem. The parking is located in front of Enderun so it's not a long walk.

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Wedding at ENDERUN II
« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2015, 09:15:13 am »
Hi unicahija7, I'll PM you nalang. :) My AE is good!


Hi Sis reese,

can i also have your AE's contact number? if its alright hingin ko na din yung package inclusions with rates, just so I have a reference when I arrange for the package inclusions na rin.

Thanks so much in advance.   ;D

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding at ENDERUN II
« Reply #169 on: October 20, 2015, 04:16:59 pm »
Hi mga sis! I'm considering na The Tents,

I emailed them kaso walang reply. can anyone send me their rates?

mselainevinas@yahoo.com


Thank you!!!

slipshod

  • Guest
Re: Wedding at ENDERUN II
« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2018, 03:12:45 pm »
 :) hi everyone, I'm doing the food tasting this month and i'm just curious if there are any particular dishes i should look out for to note. maybe specialties or tips on what to request, etc. Super appreciate it mga sis,thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close