Done with our wedding na last March 14.

I rarely see reviews for Enderun anymore so I decided to make this long.
PROS:
- The food was great! We availed the Buffet 1 because we knew our family and friends and sobrang mabibitin sila with a sit down dinner. I also find their package sulit na, with only 5% service charge VAT inclusive. Our guests raved about the food. They served us with cocktail food sa holding room and during the reception, but I wasn't able to appreciate it. Probably because lutang na ako. They also served the chips that we brought in for our cocktails. hehe
- Great ambience at the Atrium and courtyard. I think great deal na we just have to add 25k for the rental of the courtyard. Some of my guests mentioned they liked the relaxed vibe of the place. Since maganda na ang Atrium, we didn't get an expensive stylist anymore. I think maximum capacity na kaya ng Atrium is really just 150 pax, so there is just enough space for the stage and dance floor. We visited the Atrium 3 times and when we saw them preparing for an event of 180pax, super sikip talaga.
- My new AE Inna Patawaran was really nice, and she didn't charge us extra corkage for the wines that we brought in. Iba kasi ang corkage ng mobile bar sa wine bottles. Inna took over after my original AE went on maternity leave. She was initially replaced by a foreigner who didn't bother replying to our texts and calls. Buti na lang near our wedding, Ms. Inna took over na.
- We liked their buffer sa food. Hindi na kami gumastos sa crew meal, because there was enough food for everyone. Malaking tipid din yun.
CONS:
- We were initially told that wala kaming kasabay na event sa Tent so we were glad that we will have more space for parking. Surprisingly, pagdating namin sa reception. Wow! may commercial shooting si Kathryn Bernardo! So medyo madaming tao dun sa area na malapit sa tent with all the equipment. Though wala namang fans, nakakadistract lang ng soooobra. I wouldn't have minded it if we were told in advance. Kasi wala naman ako magagawa dahil di naman namin booked yung tent. Because of that, medyo nadistract tuloy ang guests, naki-usi sa tent area, and nalimit yung area namin for post nup shooting, di namin namaximize yung place for photo ops. Dun talaga kami hinayang ni hubby. Sana may kasabay na lang kami ng wedding.

- Super mahal ng food tasting, which I dont find sulit. Imagine, paying 1,150 per head tos ang iseserve lang 1 soup, 1 appetizer, 2 viands, 1 rice and 1 desert. Our buffet 1 package is 1,150 per head na.
- Mainit sa stage area. Probably because nakatapat samin yung spotlight, pero pinagpawisan talaga ako. I was really worried na nainitan yung guests, pero based on their feedback, cool naman daw, so I guess ako lang nainitan dahil sa spotlight.
- We were booked until 9:30PM, by 8:30PM finished na ang program. There were still guests staying in the area, pero nagpapackup na sila (Enderun)! Inaalis na nila yung cutleries and mga linens. Pati sa welcome area pinatay na nila aircon even if may mga tao pa. Nasa welcome area pa man din yung ibang guests na nagpapaalam na and nagpapaphotobooth pa, so medyo mainit lang.
- We didn't get a tent for the front area. Sa courtyard kasi nakalagay ang food. There was feedback na medyo madilim sa buffet area.
- I guess what I dont find sulit lang, is we have to book everything else for Enderun - cake, lights and sounds, stylist, photobooth. Some of which is available naman pag caterer ang kinuha.
Overall, okay naman, and we're still happy with Enderun. What was important is the guests appreciated the food and hindi sila nagutom. Food was really our priority sa budget. I wouldn't have minded the small details except for the commercial shoot.

Rating: 4/5