We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks sis kiracharlie! siguro super busy lang sila recently kaya hindi pa nagkakatime magreply sa emails ko. I'm a bit confused whether to get the atrium or their tent. I just want to ask sis since you booked the tent, is the 50k tent rent on top of the minimum revenue of 200k charges pa?
Any idea sis kiaracharlie how much abutin ang styling for the tent? Baka kasi makamura nga ako sa enderun pero baka mataga ako sa styling. Thanks sis!
Hello. If we have a late lunch reception at Enderun, How's the light in the reception venue? I fear that the SDE projection might not be seen properly if there's still too much light. So I think I might not opt to avail the SDE package from my video team.Anyone experienced a late lunch reception here?
hi. we also booked enderun for January next year. Are there any more reviews from the 2013 brides here? thanks