watch now

Author Topic: Weighing Scales  (Read 5078 times)

xtin3810

  • Guest
Weighing Scales
« on: November 12, 2012, 04:23:07 pm »
Para po sa mga nagdidiet very important ang accuracy ng scales. I used to have a mechanical one kaya lang frustrated ako sa discrepancies ng reading everytime i step on it. Lalo na hcg diet ako. Need to weigh in daily. Kayo po what kind gamit nyo and what brand? I have The Biggest Loser from Tobys, its digital and ok naman.

mdy

  • Guest
Re: Weighing Scales
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:21:05 pm »
Dapat siguro 1 weighing scale lang ang gamit all throughout and dapat nacacalibrate regurlarly. I'm working at a dialysis unit of a hospital, and sa weighing scale dito ako nagbabase. It's the huge digital scale, armstrong yung brand.

shineadet

  • Guest
Re: Weighing Scales
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 12:29:50 am »
Para po sa mga nagdidiet very important ang accuracy ng scales. I used to have a mechanical one kaya lang frustrated ako sa discrepancies ng reading everytime i step on it. Lalo na hcg diet ako. Need to weigh in daily. Kayo po what kind gamit nyo and what brand? I have The Biggest Loser from Tobys, its digital and ok naman.
how much yung digi scale sis?

xtin3810

  • Guest
Re: Weighing Scales
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 01:27:30 am »
1200 po sis. nagcanvass muna ako. i have tried the taylor brand and phyllis. nakakaasar kasi grabe paiba iba ang reading nila. so far consistent naman yung sa tobys

shineadet

  • Guest
Re: Weighing Scales
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 03:35:30 pm »
thanks sis. sana ok sya...

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Weighing Scales
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 04:16:14 pm »
nakaka-stress yung weighing scale namen dito

it's digital and glass, pero for example i weighed in last month and i was 106lbs

after a month of diet and gym, i significantly noticed i had a flatter stomach and firmer body
pero pag check ko

wtf 106.8lbs?! tumaba pa ko!?

twelve5

  • Guest
Re: Weighing Scales
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 06:15:44 pm »
^ i think you developed more muscles. Muscles weigh more than fats, ergo, a little weight gain. Mas ok if you focus more on how your clothes fit much better now.

Re weighing scales, mahirap talaga to find one thats accurate. I have both digital and mechanical. Both have different readings. Depende ata sa topak.


beach

  • Guest
Re: Weighing Scales
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 03:37:01 pm »
I have the Phyllis din... super mahal 2500 and hindi rin reliable. Minsan, I gained 7 pounds in a day... nakakaloka. Same time everyday ako nagweweigh... and always before any food or liquid intake...

xtin3810

  • Guest
Re: Weighing Scales
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 09:58:46 pm »
For me, reliable ang weighing scale ng toby's talaga. I know na accurate siya kasi merong weighing scale ang clinic namin, mechanical siya pero [textspeak!] malaki and same sila lagi ng reading. Biggest Loser ata yun. 1200 ko siya nabili.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close