We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
May naka try na ba nung overnight elixir nila na nasa website? Ano kayanito parang serum or oil based talaga?
Maganda pala ang clarifying shampoo ng HHN. Ang bula saka nakakalinis talaga ng hair...meant for once a week lang ba sya? Ano ok na shampoo nila yung aloe or yung mandarin variant?
ive tried it sis, almost a month na and havent seen any difference nor it caused any breakouts. it smells like their massage oil which bothers me because I already have oily skin so I only apply 4 drops a night as per the instructions on the leaflet at pag nasobrahan I drag it down to my neck area. wala namang magical ingredient aside from those indicated on the box so I think the '9ActivOil Nutritives' thing is just a fancy marketing gimmick which means we mixed oils for you to slather all over your face. for me it's just like using SBO or jojoba oil as moisturizer.
sis mas gusto ko yung peppermint. amoy Joy na dishwashing liquid yung aloe for me e.
ah eto ba yung may minty feeling after? sige try ko ito..thanks sis