We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^that happens to me too sis. I often use Balancing Facial Wash and toner kasi nga oily/combination yung skin ko. Pero after using it for 3-6 months parang yung skin skin ko "gets used to it" kaya parang minimal na lang ang effect which results to breakouts (konting konti lang naman). Ang ginagawa ko, mag-switch ako temporarily sa nourishing facial wash and toner then pag naubos ko na yung bottle. Balik ako sa Balancing.This worked for me. though, I've read din that hormones and changes in weather may affect our skin conditions too.
^^Deo - doesn't work for me plus ang tagal magdry or mag-seep in sa UA. mga 1-2 weeks lang na totally "no smell". Pero after that nagkakaroon ng smell kaya I have to re-apply often. Though I felt na parang nadetoxify ang UA ko. Sana lang mas maimprove nila yung formulation. Lotion - totally love it kasi hindi sticky plus perfect lang sa skin type ko. My skin is way better than before at napansin ko na nawala yung "chicken skin" near my elbows.