watch now

Author Topic: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10  (Read 134919 times)

etra.ph

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #320 on: November 12, 2013, 01:41:24 pm »
Hehe :)sis nagtatagal po ba yung tInt nung balm nila?

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #321 on: November 13, 2013, 02:09:29 am »
^^^ Ah oo nga sis etra.ph., its a deodorant.... and not an anti-perspirant. Thanks for the thumbs up. I just assumed since most underarm products in the market are combinations. Well, that explained the sweating, but i noticed my ua skin is odorless.... so day 1 and 2 with HHN deo is okay, so far so good.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 04:23:05 pm by angelic_daphne »

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #322 on: November 13, 2013, 08:38:04 am »
i've just tried hhn day moisturizing fluid but i used it during night time,,wala namang spf so for me ok to use ..i like the mild scent plus it nourishes my skin because of loaded vitamins and minerals,,my skin feels so soft and radiant upon wake up...hopefully hindi me magkapimples para ito na ang maging staple moisturizer ko sa night..

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #323 on: November 13, 2013, 04:12:34 pm »
Wala bang fans ng tinted lip balm nila dito?

Me! ;D I use Island Kiss, natural lang siya sa kin. And I love the cool feeling kapag ina-apply yung lip balm. :)

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #324 on: November 14, 2013, 04:28:31 pm »
Follow up sisses regarding HHN deo. I used the deo for 3 days now and i noticed there's weird smell from the ua but its not stinky. Its more of strong oil scent and i just feel a little anxious if this deo will let me down. I browsed for reviews and it says the same thing for most users and i just hope they reformulate the deo since i would want to continue using an organic deo. I'll look for a nice product that will complement my ua skin to at least lessen the strong weird oil smell. For now, ill continue the dry run to complete 2 weeks.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #325 on: November 17, 2013, 03:54:21 pm »
Wala bang fans ng tinted lip balm nila dito?

Ako sis. Fave ko island kiss and pink orchid.

Bought the overnight elixir and have been using it for a few days. So far, so good. Happy naman ako. Hindi siya oily paggising tsaka may radiant effect sa balat. Wala din breakouts. :) May mga nababasa lang ako too fragile daw yung bottle.

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #326 on: November 17, 2013, 11:25:57 pm »
Follow up sisses with the human heart deo, i smelled pungently sour on the 2nd to 3rd day of using it so i stopped using it. I was really disappointed since i really wanted to use an organic deo and their product claims looks very promising. I cleaned my ua very well and reapplied the product during the day and still it smelled weird. I browsed online for reviews and majority said it did not delivered in their claim for odor protection. The manufacturer responded in the posts that our body has different reaction to products and I agree, but how come majority have reacted like that. I say, the manufacturer has to improve their product formulation so it would complement the body's chemistry, not blaming it always on chemistry as an lame excuse to a faulty product. It's deceiving for people who support the product.

Anyway, they do have a money back if the deo was not effective for you, but who has the liberty of time to return products that are ineffective? Out of disappointment, I just threw it at the bin! oh, money wasted for me.

newbeymum

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #327 on: November 17, 2013, 11:53:27 pm »
Hello question po, im currently using cradles and cycles for washing my baby's feeding bottles and washing her clothes, but those two are quite pricey so someone recommend me to use HHN detergent and dish washing product to replace what ive been using (cradles and cycles). Can anyone please give me feed back on these two products of HHN can I really use the liquid dishwashing to clean my baby's bottles, nipples, plate and utensils while the detergent soap to wash mu baby's clothes? Thank you

yelo

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #328 on: November 18, 2013, 01:36:16 pm »
^hi newbeymum, yes you can use HHN's dishwashing liquid and powder/liquid detergent to clean your baby's bottles and clothes. It's safe cause it does not contain harmful chemicals. :)

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #329 on: November 18, 2013, 06:49:52 pm »
angelic_daphne: Same reaction to their deo, too. The first few days okay pa kahit after work-out and then I started noticing na may weird smell na yung armpits ko kahit nasa house lang ako at kahit mga 5 hours pa lang ako nakakaligo  :( Super disappointing!

I have also tried their balms and lipsticks. Unfortunately, drying and itchy siya for my lips. Actually, pati yung nourishing lip balm of The Body Shop has the same drying/itchy effect on me so stick muna ako kay petroleum jelly.

Also used their wash, toner, day and night moisturizer, sunflower oil. Didn't really see any difference  :( so I stopped repurchasing from HHN na.

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #330 on: November 19, 2013, 04:53:00 am »
^ yeah, but the HHN line is really promising. I just wish they would reformulate and i might give the deo a try again. I am lately into organic products and some products that I have tried were actually good. I have not yet tried the HHN balms but I still have their SBO in my stash. I use it sometimes to remove eye make-up and moisturize my hair and its generally okay.

Petroleum jelly is HG for me for me to combat dryness. I use it on the lips to really have a smooth crease free lip color application.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #331 on: November 23, 2013, 04:26:57 am »
bought human heart nature vanilla lotion 50ml lang available sa landmark....saan kaya meron big size ng vanilla lotion,,,gusto ko kasi ang amoy and napaka light lang sa skin ko...

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #332 on: November 30, 2013, 10:44:21 pm »
^ sis sa Shopwise Cubao I saw bigger sizes of the lotion :)

mom bought their moisturizing shampoo and conditioner in lush vanilla. Ginamit ko yung shampoo, and this makes my curls bouncier and softer :) iwas tangles din. I don't use the conditioner as it weighs my hair down. In fairness dun sa shampoo, di nagda-dry ang hair ko and smooth pa nga. Ang ayoko lang talaga e yung amoy, amoy cebo de macho hahahaha

leihin

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #333 on: December 01, 2013, 01:19:21 am »
I've been using HHN's Overnight Elixir plus Moisturizing Night Cream for over a week now. I love the effect it has on my skin. I noticed my pimple marks have become lighter, considering na matagal mawala pimple marks ko ever since and there's a radiant glow. I'm also using the Orange and Elemi facial wash and toner. At first, may slight sting yung toner maybe because I haven't used a toner for years already but after a while, I think the facial wash + toner combo has tightened my pores and my face is less oily na, and nakakarosy ng cheeks :) I also use the sunflower beauty oil on my face during the day and as body moisturizer. I love it! :)

pathetica

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #334 on: December 01, 2013, 07:21:26 am »
HHN Island Kiss Lip Balm! Natural look sa lips ko pag ginagamit ko siya and HHN Hair Serum, hindi siya heavy sa hair ;)

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #335 on: December 03, 2013, 01:06:54 pm »
out of curiosity and because of the good feedback i'm reading about it, i bought the sunflower beauty oil. binasa ko nga yung product description, and it looks like andaming benefits from it. according din to their catalogue, best seller daw itong sunflower beauty oil. i'm planning to try on my UA and legs, especially after waxing para mas maging smooth and para maiwasan yung chicken skin effect. hope it works.  :)

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #336 on: December 03, 2013, 03:42:43 pm »
I'm on my 3rd flag day now (oopps too much info, sorry ;D ) and I've been using their fem wash in Chamomile Fresh since my first day. In fairness, no foul odor! Usually kasi medyo malansa yung smell pag may period. Pero ngayon no smell.

gleek

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #337 on: December 03, 2013, 05:43:45 pm »
gamit ko sunflower beauty oil sa UA pag wala ako extreme activity. pinagppawisan pa din ako pero light lang, at walang amoy. nakakakinis sya ng UA. kung sa kulay naman, pag galing ako sa paggamit ng deo (any) tapos biglang mag sbo, pumuputi yung UA. pero pag na reach na niya yung natural na kulay, hanggang dun na lang. so hindi talaga sya nakakaputi na parang na bleach.

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #338 on: December 03, 2013, 05:58:52 pm »
^ sis, mga gaano katagal ka gumagamit ng SBO bago mo napansin yung changes (smooth and lightening) sa UA mo? mag-3days pa lang ako sa paggamit ng SBO and sa UA ko rin sya ginagamit right now para nga kuminis yung skin (especially after ng waxing).

gleek

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #339 on: December 03, 2013, 06:18:53 pm »
mga 2 weeks siguro sis. actually mom ko and si bf lang nakapansin. kasi ako dedma lang, tuloy2 lang ako sa pag gamit.  ;) nga pala, twice ako naglalagay, after maligo, sa gabi at umaga.  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close