I found Human Nature when I was looking for an insect repellent that is safe for babies. When I saw their website I instantly signed-up as dealer, na-enganyo kase ako sa mga good reviews on their website. So in short, napabili ako ng madaming products.
After almost a month of using the products, here are my random short reviews:
1.) Bug Shield Oil – effective on the 1st hour, pero after 1 hour, wala nang effect so I needed to re-apply. I don’t like the smell as well. Will I repurchase? No. Uubusin ko lang yung mga binili ko, I will go back to my ever reliable off lotion na long lasting ang effect. And will still search for a brand na pwede sa baby.
2.) Lip Balm – no effect at all. I even gave one to a friend na uber dry ang lips. Pero after a few days, ayaw na nya, wala daw effect. Will I repurchase? No.
3.) Clarifying Shampoo – I already repurchased. It made my newly rebonded hair softer pero dapat may ka-partner na conditioner, if not, matigas sa hair. I am not sure if because newly rebond lang ang hair ko kaya malambot or because of the shampoo. But since I read somewhere na maganda sa chemically treated hair ang natural products, I will continue to use this shampoo.
4.) Balancing Facial Wash – I already repurchased. I feel my face cleaner after every wash. I feel na controlled ang pimples ko.
5.) Balancing Facial Toner – mukhang ok din. Na control ang pimples ko. Will repurchase?: Maybe Yes.
6.) Purifying Facial Wash (yung may strawberry) – I like this. Nakaka-dry-up ng pimples. Will repurchase?: Yes.
7.) Feminine Wash – same lang ng effect ng ibang brands. Nothing extra ordinary. My doctor told me na any mild soap can do the job. Eh since im using a mild soap sa UA ko, eto na ding soap na to ang ginagamit ko sa v ko. Will I repurchase: No.
8.) Natural Cleansing Bar – eto ang pinaka-ayoko. Bumaho ako dito. Pinawisan lang ako ng konti, bumaho nako. Hindi naman ako bumabaho ng ganun sa ibang soap na ginagamit ko. So, natakot nako gamitin uli. Wala kase syang antibacterial property.
9.) Deodorant – sobrang tagal matuyo. Ilang minutes nako sa harap ng elec. Fan, basa pa din UA ko. So since lagi ako nagmmdali sa umaga, I do not like to use this.
10.) Spray Sanitizer – ok lang, I just don’t like the smell of citrus, medyo overpowering. Even mga kasama ko, everytime nag ispray ako, they will tell me “ano ba yan?!” hehe… Will try the other scent on my next buy.
Sa next post na yung iba.
