watch now

Author Topic: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10  (Read 134845 times)

cucumber

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #280 on: September 12, 2013, 03:37:46 am »
Im planning to buy Sunflower seed oil for my red stretchmarks, effective po ba? 

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #281 on: September 12, 2013, 07:48:22 pm »
for my lips and eyelids effective and ang hhn subglower oil....no more dry lips and dark eyelids noted.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #282 on: September 26, 2013, 02:48:49 pm »
Sisses, may bagong labas na products ang HHN. Sino na nakatry ng overnight elixir? Haha. Curious ako e. It's 1k+ plus kasi, pero they have a special introductory price.

Natry ko na yung day cream nila, nagrashes ako after a few days tsaka mas naging oily ang skin ko. Yung night cream, so-so lang. Actually okay na ko sa night cream ng Usana, pero paubos na kasi, and if there's something better, why not di ba. :)

emostef

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #283 on: September 27, 2013, 08:07:51 am »
love ko [textspeak!] sunflower cleansing oil nila dali mag tanggal ng make up
issue lang is sa mascara mahirap tanggalin kya i use separate mascara remover from EH
fave ko rin yung Cream facial wash nila super mild lang

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #284 on: September 27, 2013, 08:10:24 am »
^^i tried the overnight elixir. i have yet to see visible results. pero everytime i wake up my skin feels soft. softer than when i was still using their night cream.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #285 on: September 27, 2013, 09:04:14 am »
overnight elixir?  please update us,,

switblububbles

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #286 on: September 27, 2013, 02:12:38 pm »
2 nights na with overnight elixir...la ko napansin na noticeable result pero wala rin naman rashes or breakouts. I love the herbal scent though :)

i have yet to see the amazing result that they promise :D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 02:52:13 pm by switblububbles »

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #287 on: September 27, 2013, 04:35:12 pm »
Been using the Overnight Elixir since Monday night. Recommended usage is 4 drops for the face and neck, but it seems insufficient (for me anyway) so I’m still trying to figure out how much to really use in one go. So far, so good. I’m badly breaking out because I just had my period, but aside from those nasty pimples, my skin looked real nice the morning after. An office friend commented the other morning that I looked like I put on BB cream (except for those damned pimples of course, grrrrr) even though I was bare-faced save for moisturizer, and was up all night finishing a book. Not bad. Hopefully it would improve my skin with continued use. :)

lakambini

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #288 on: September 27, 2013, 04:42:32 pm »
I just realized wala na pala yung stall ng Human Heart Nature sa local davao mall namin :(

Now I'd have to order online for my Sunflower Seed Oil.. saw some improvements on my unsightly stretchmarks kasi.

That and maybe the right diet worked :)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #289 on: September 27, 2013, 06:23:12 pm »
super like ko na ang human heart peppermint shampoo,,i like the smell and cooling effect....

emostef

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #290 on: September 28, 2013, 08:51:15 am »
nacurious naman ako sa overnight elixir na yan, i want to wait for more reviews pa
before I buy through mas mura ngayon dahil intro price sila 995

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #291 on: September 28, 2013, 09:28:10 am »
medyo alanganin me sa overnight elixir,,rosehip ang main component,,baka magka breakouts me,,

AnJelatine

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #292 on: October 17, 2013, 12:12:40 pm »
May nakita ako HHN sa Shopwise Cubao :D

Dagdag sa grocery list :P
Natural Strengthening Shampoo
Natural Strengthening Conditioner
Nourishing Facial Wash
Nourishing Face Toner
Sunflower Beauty Oil
100% Natural Purifying Facial Scrub
100% Natural Massage Oil (Calming)

Sana meron lahat yan! Hihi ;D

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #293 on: October 17, 2013, 07:42:51 pm »
I really adore their strengthening conditioner. It makes my hair soft and the aloe scent lingers long. I bought their clarifying shampoo and was also pleased with it. It's not drying as with any other cleansign shampoos but really cleans the hair. Although I find it quite expensive.

beaupink

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #294 on: October 17, 2013, 08:11:37 pm »
My ultimate HG Sunflower Beauty Oil.

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #295 on: October 18, 2013, 07:05:37 am »
their night moisturizer is really good. I use it for my undereye dahil dry but when I used it nagkaron na ng moisture  ;D Di na ako nahihirapan maglagay ng concealer and di na settling sa fine lines. hehe

beaupink

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #296 on: October 27, 2013, 02:03:55 pm »
May Sunflower Beauty Oil sa lahat Ng Beauty Bar shops.

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #297 on: October 28, 2013, 04:02:14 pm »
I bought their deo.. who has tried it? I hope it's okay. I have a not-so-bad case of UA odor. :(

etra.ph

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #298 on: October 28, 2013, 07:26:59 pm »
which deo? yung light blue? I tried it...
I don't like the scent. Tsaka para sa akin di siya enough for the whole day. I mean, it can barely hold 'til lunch break :(

Baka yung bagong for men nila mas maganda. Gusto ko i-try yun :)

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #299 on: October 29, 2013, 09:52:39 am »
^ na try ko na yung blue na deo ng HHN, okay naman ako sa scent nya, saka dahil may psoriasis ako sa armpit okay siya hindi namumula skin ko very mild sya, kasundo sya ng skin ko except ang tindi ko mag pawis, as in parang mas malala pa pag hindi ako nag deo, although medyo nakaputi sya ang UA, mauubos ko na yung isang bottle, yun lang ang dating sakin

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close