watch now

Author Topic: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10  (Read 134722 times)

nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #200 on: March 06, 2013, 09:17:04 am »
Hi guys, anyone knows where else i can find SBO aside from their main branch? Ive tried watsons (several sm malls), dept stores and beauty bar trinoma,puro OOS. Ive been wanting to try it na.  :(

And one more thing, may gumagamit or nakapagtry na po ba dito ng Nurishing Night Oil (NNO) if yes, which one do you think is better, SBO or NNO? TIA!

sis, meron sa landmark trinoma ng SBO.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #201 on: March 06, 2013, 07:33:21 pm »
may Citronella Spray ba sa Trinoma or Sm North?

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #202 on: March 06, 2013, 11:07:07 pm »
excited ako sa chocolate bars nila!! And pati na din sa pure strength shampoo  ;D

Theo & Philo Artisan Chocolate


Milk Chocolate
Made with a high cacao content, these bars boast a dense and creamy flavor that will delight any chocolate connoisseur

70% Dark Chocolate
These single origin dark chocolate bars are Theo & Philo's most prized concoction. Each bar exudes a bold, slightly floral, and earthy flavor with hints of cherry and tannic.

Green Mango & Salt
Uniquely Pinoy in flavor, these bars infuse a light tangy kick of green mangoes in a chocolate base for a sweet, sour, and salty fusion.

nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #203 on: March 06, 2013, 11:58:19 pm »
natikman ko na yung theo and philo chocolate na may siling labuyo. ok lang naman.. will try the sweeter choices next time.

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #204 on: March 07, 2013, 12:01:54 am »
^super anghang sis yung may siling labuyo? naiintriga ako sa green mango & salt

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #205 on: March 07, 2013, 06:39:48 am »
^natry ko na dati pa yung may green mango.naaasiman ako kaya stick na lang ako sa normal flavors. :)

Alicee

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #206 on: March 07, 2013, 07:23:00 am »
sis, meron sa landmark trinoma ng SBO.

Will check it out! Thanks sis!

nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #207 on: March 07, 2013, 05:03:41 pm »
^super anghang sis yung may siling labuyo? naiintriga ako sa green mango & salt

hindi naman super anghang, pero malalasahan mo na may anghang nga. mapapaubo ka ng konti after a few bites, pero bearable naman, hehe :)

imhoturnot

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #208 on: March 07, 2013, 11:44:55 pm »
I'm using Tomato Nourishing Toner (something like that, di ko kase dala) everyday bago matulog.
Mabango, amoy bazooka na bubble gum hehe.. pero super hapdi sa face... so far.. ok naman sya.. nalilinis talaga face ko.  :-*

honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #209 on: March 08, 2013, 07:19:15 am »
i suoer duoer love the scrub!!! it has lemon grass.... ito fave ko na scrub... :)

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2013, 02:18:54 pm »
Here are the HHN products that I was using since December and my reviews: :)

1. Hydrating facial wash and toner, day and night moisturizer: Love these 4 products! :) Instantly became a fan because I didn't get any break-outs despite discontinuing my OCP.

2. Sunflower beauty oil- I love how it moisturizes my face at night  :) and how it lightens my dark eye circles. When I wake up, no trace of oiliness so I guess it was fully absorbed by my face, in fact my face looks really fresh in the morning. ;) I also love the fact that it can "tame" my pimples instantly-- faster than tretinoin and duac combined. ;D It's also my make-up remover. I also use this on my hair but unfortunately, it doesn't control the frizz. Sadly too, no changes on my underams. :(

3. Deodorant (the blue one)- I don't sweat or smell bad when using this. But I don't use this when I'm working out. I just have a feeling baka di kayanin. :P

4. Moisturizing lotion (vanilla scent)- Not really moisturizing at all especially during the colder days. I went back to J&J lotion with a promise that I will never switch again to another lotion. :)

5. Body butter cream (berry scent)- The scent for me seems off and it's kind of greasy for my taste. So J&J lotion pa rin kahit sa gabi. :)

6. Hand and foot lotion- Really softened and made my feet look sexy. Although I think it also helped that I used the Watson's DIY foot spa before applying the lotion. ;) I'll order the bigger size next time.

7. Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner- at first, the combination was a hit for me: my hair feels smoother and softer but after a month of using it, I had dandruff or baka scalp dryness lang. Basta I had serious scalp flakes and scalp itchiness. :( Baka dandruff nga kasi since I started using Nizoral once a week, nawala naman. And since 500mL yung both shampoo and container, I resumed using them (pasaway!). Di naman bumalik yung flakes and itchiness but di ko rin na-achieve yung softer and smoother hair before. I just plan to use the entire bottle but I'm currently looking for another brand of organic shampoo and conditioner.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:11:37 pm by Baby Madeline »

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2013, 11:07:48 pm »
hindi naman super anghang, pero malalasahan mo na may anghang nga. mapapaubo ka ng konti after a few bites, pero bearable naman, hehe :)
hindi naman super anghang, pero malalasahan mo na may anghang nga. mapapaubo ka ng konti after a few bites, pero bearable naman, hehe :)
hindi naman super anghang, pero malalasahan mo na may anghang nga. mapapaubo ka ng konti after a few bites, pero bearable naman, hehe :)

Ay pass na lang ako sa labuyo hehe. Salamat sis 😃

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #212 on: March 09, 2013, 11:42:24 pm »
^natry ko na dati pa yung may green mango.naaasiman ako kaya stick na lang ako sa normal flavors. :)

Na-try ko na din sis kanina. Ok naman. Masarap naman para sa akin.
Pero mas type ko din yung milk choco and dark choco nila :)

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #213 on: March 10, 2013, 10:28:39 am »
after the few months I have tried HHN, parang, I'm thinking of shifting back to my old hauls.  Seems di na siya ganon ka-effective sa akin.  Tama yong iba, parang over-hyped nga ata, hays...too bad :(  Pero yong mga lotions lang siguro ititira ko for me...I love the scents and they are light and easily absorbed my skin.

Lei_Glee

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #214 on: March 13, 2013, 07:23:48 pm »
Alicee,
Sis is that the same as moisturizing night cream? Yung blue color, yes i use that! May collagen siya ok din siya sis! It tightens my neck part dun ko kasi nilalagay kita ko effects.

Mga sis,
Who uses the smoothing hair serum? Paano ginagamit yun? Is it oily ba? Sana di malagkit..

snowflakes08

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #215 on: March 13, 2013, 08:15:36 pm »
^ I have a colleague who use the hair serum pina-cut niya bigla kasi ang long hair niya to collar bone length na lang so super dry siya sa dulo. She use this and maganda ang effect sa kanya kasi the tip of her hair does not look like dry and stiff na. Hindi naman mukhang oil sa hair niya kasi parang inabsorb lang ng dry hair niya.

iampennylane

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2013, 12:50:13 am »
Excited to try the pet shampoo :)

Lei_Glee

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2013, 10:52:06 pm »
Snowflake,
Thanks sis sa reply! Mukhang konti lang dito gumagamit pala nung hair serum hehe! Isipin ko pa kung kuha ako nun.

chubbycheeks20

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #218 on: April 05, 2013, 04:39:48 pm »
curious talaga ako sa products. i like to try the baby shampoo.

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #219 on: April 05, 2013, 05:53:00 pm »
btw, have you tried eating at their restaurant sa C'wealth? If you haven't, you should! sarap plus all organic pa. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close