We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks sis. Does it not affect the smell and lasting power ng deo?
^^ oo sis, kasi it will smoothen your UA skin.
SBO it's not you it's me Tried SBO on my face, parang nangitim ako. Maybe because my face is oily? Ginagamit ko nalang siya sa lips, eyebrows and eyelashes ngayon. Ma-try nga sa UA.
I love SBO soooo muchee!Perfect for my hair and skin. I apply it onto my hair, face, arms, legs and feet before bedtime.Instant effect talaga kinabukasan. Parang nagpa-footspa lang kasi tanggal talaga yung mga dead skin sa feet. Then yung hair ko, kahit hindi na ako magconditioner,still very soft and shiny. My face naman, sarap hawakan ng face kasi super kinis.
I also tried mixing SBO with my BB cre and I love the dewy effect..