watch now

Author Topic: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10  (Read 134386 times)

loball

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2012, 10:30:58 pm »
So curious about HHN's soaps. Sana they sell it na din sa grocery kasabay ng mga shampoo and lotion that are already there.

billy

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012, 10:17:03 am »
^oo nga sis kaya lang may mga products na dealer exclusive

joycoronel

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2012, 04:51:40 pm »
I found Human Nature while looking for products like Ilog Maria's and Sonya's, since the two stores are far and a bit pricey...and I ran through Human Nature...I registered and appreciated the following good points 1) Natural/Organic, 2) affordable, 3) product from GK sites wherein I served back on SFC days...

I tried it because i am allergic to commercial shampoos, hate sneezing after using shampoos and conditiioners plus there are times my skin get itchy and bumpy using commercial soaps, and lastly my toddler had allergy on his legs when I bought a fake crocs at divi...the doctor recommended cetaphil restoraderm but it too pricey.

Initially, I bought the Kids body wash and shampoo and sunflower oil for my toddler....
it went well, he has been using it for 3 months already except for the sunflower oil that i only applied to him for about 5 days....next time i will try the baby wash, it might also be good, im using the baby lotion and its not greasy, it smells good and really good on skin...


Fo myself I bought the:
1 shampoo and conditioner  - it was good, i dont sneeze anymore, and its not so bubbly which is a good thing on my bathroom floor, and easy to rinse...though there when you use the shampoo you would feel that your  hair is frizzy, but when you use the conditioner, it will be easy to comb and shiny.

2. The tomato wash made my white heads breakout...so i stop it...maybe bacause it says it will tighten poers, but the bad thing is that it make the oil go out thus making it whiteheads but the pores tighen...whew

3. The Pure Strength Bar soap is so cool....no greasy feeling just cool fresh clean feel.




phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2012, 11:14:26 am »
might be trying the balancing toner next.  ok ba hair serum, i heard great reviews.  once meron stock yong kinukuhanan ko dito, oorder din ako non :)

minaco_aino

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2012, 02:09:27 pm »
I recently bought SBO for my dark circles sa eye. I will use it also for my under arms and dark spots. Hopefully magtake effect.

I also bought Feminine wash. Will try this because I think this is much better than the commercial product.

Sissies, pwede din ba yung SBO for 2 years old. In case may mga insect bites tapos nangitim and sa sugat na nangitim din? TIA!

chinice

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2012, 03:46:58 pm »
I recently bought SBO for my dark circles sa eye. I will use it also for my under arms and dark spots. Hopefully magtake effect.

I also bought Feminine wash. Will try this because I think this is much better than the commercial product.

Sissies, pwede din ba yung SBO for 2 years old. In case may mga insect bites tapos nangitim and sa sugat na nangitim din? TIA!

Sis, yes, pwede ang SBO for 2-year-old kids or younger. Madali rin magpagaling ng sugat ang SBO. ;)

Ako rin, almost one year na ako gumagamit ng HHN femwash kasi nahiyang ako. :)

angellove

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2012, 12:51:14 pm »
Im excited to try the products that I bought online na nareceive ko kanina lang:
-sbo
-nourishing toner
-strawberry facial scrub
-hair serum
-pressed foundation

I even bought the pinay and proud shirt na small, kaso ang laki pala ng size nila.

purplerae

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2012, 04:06:46 pm »
Hate ko na yung shampoo nila, sa umpisa okay tapos pag tumagal na gamitin, super damp na nung hair ko nagmumukang super nipis. Parang maoily tignan, pansin ko din numipis lalo buhok ko

rochelle08

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2012, 05:35:57 pm »
sa mga nakagamit ng soap for men, napansin niyo po ba if madali nga siya matunaw? bought one for hubby kasi, nagustuhan niya pero wala pa one week ubos na, sabi niya ambilis daw matunaw....

lclanzaderas

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2012, 07:18:12 pm »
I reactivated my hhn account last month. Inubos ko lang yung existing products na ginagamit ko then.  Now, hhn products na lahat ang ginagamit ko. Hubby and daughter also use hhn. I handle the shopping so wala silang choice.  ;D
Yung SBO, ginagamit ni hubby to lighten the dark spots on his face.  I use it to smoothen my underarms (get rid of the chicken skin).

babyface82

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2012, 08:09:15 pm »
Nahilo ako kakahanap ng sbo kanina sa watsons....ano bang mga katabi niya....tipong mga baby oil ba?

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2012, 08:26:46 pm »
AFAIK wala pang SBO sa watsons.
Available sya sa hhn dealers, sesou, beauty bar, saka selected robinsons supermarket.

rumplehuey

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2012, 10:46:12 pm »
I love HHN's Hair Serum. I used it when we we're in Boracay last week. Kahit babad sa tubig dagat at init ng araw ang hair ko, it still feels soft kahit di ako masyado nakapag conditioner. It really works!

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2012, 12:15:48 am »
Bought Strengthening shampoo kanina sa Sesou Trinoma. Sana okay to for my hairfall problem. Tried to buy SBO kaya lang out of stock daw. Sayang.

babyface82

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2012, 12:21:54 am »
May nakapagmention sa other thread merun daw sis eh...

Hay naku i must have mixed it up with what the other sissy said...

Beauty bar nga...kahit anong ikot ko pala wala rin ako makikita...ill just make bilin...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 12:27:34 am by babyface82 »

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2012, 09:25:59 am »
mas gusto ko effect ng strengthening shampoo and conditioner kesa moisturizing nila na vanilla.  mas maganda bagsak ng hair ko.  tska mas medyo itchy sa scalp yong vanilla sa akin. 

love thier mango body butter and all their lotion.  kahit yong deo nila na pink at lip balm na choco fudge, love ko din.  and of course, SBO. :)

izza_garcia

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2012, 09:12:47 am »
Super love the SBO, i have a really dry skin which was caused by too much exfoliation and harsh soaps... I have tried every moisturizing lotion available both local and imported but only SBO worked! Thanks HHN :)

babyface82

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2012, 12:54:04 pm »
Hm is the srp of sbo per 50ml? I saw sa ebay kasi is 116 ok for 50ml? Or better ang 100ml na 250. 

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2012, 01:10:21 pm »
^P129.50 yata yung 50ml. May SBO kaya sa Landmark Trinoma?

summersong

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 10
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2012, 03:40:26 pm »
Has anyone tried the All Natural Spray Sanitizer (Tropical Burst, Citrus Burst, & Juicy Burst) ? Sana may makapag-feedback. It looks like a good stocking stuffer. But I'd like to know kung maganda eto before dropping by the HHN store. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close